roony265

ODS 30TH EDITION screen goes black after after launching

This problem came to me after i had to uninstall the game and reinstall it. after pressing launch button to play the mission my screen goes black while im on the loading screen(if i remember correctly  the screen goes black after loading 40% or 50%) the weird thing is i can hear the voice lines and the ambient noises in game after waiting few seconds.it looks like the mission is loaded but i cant see shit because my screen is black so i hit escape and press alt+f4 because i cant see where the quit button is and the game give me a error called unexpected parameters or something along those lines

any help will be appreciated :)

thank you

Something wrong with your system, memory, graphic drivers, etc... 

What plane are you using? It could be that's the problem.

Choose lower graphics settings, update video drivers and reinstall Microsoft's DirectX June 2010 redistributables. ODS 30AE is not stock Strike Fighters 2, it requires much more VRAM. Moreover, the mod does not work on Intel integrated UHD GPU, you'll need a dedicated GPU by Nvidia or AMD with at least 4GB VRAM.

Edited by Menrva

On 5/13/2023 at 7:05 PM, EricJ said:

What plane are you using? It could be that's the problem.

it happens to all of the planes

1 hour ago, roony265 said:

it happens to all of the planes

I had it happen with the Prowler one time, then the problem went away so far. I don't know what's causing it, but I'd try Menrva's suggestions and see if that fixes it.