Sign in to follow this  
sixstrings

Trying to get FE1 exp. pack to run smoothy on Win 10 ?

re installed FE 1-( Expansion pack), in my win 10 mid range gaming pc ,and set the .exe to Win XP SP2. Game loads but is stutters  badly. What can i do to make it run smoothly ? Have my Nvidea Profile Inspector set to 4x multisampling . SF2 installs run perfectly as do my other CFS's. Scratch my head.  Any suggestions ?

Edited by sixstrings

I have the same issue with Win10 and SF1. It must be a directx issue. I don't have a good answer for you but I share your pain. SF2 runs like a bat outta hell as does FE2.

Thanks bro. Looks like i'll have to get FE2 then. Love the SF2 series ! Just got the old original CFS3/OFF phase 2, (WW I Freeware version), up and going and is still great. Have IL-2 '46 BAT that covers this era decently . Now i'm hooked on WW I ! FE2 should run fine on my mid range gaming rig. WOFF is too much for my current video card.  So this will do fine ,plus lots of addons to boot.