Sign in to follow this  
Rick Rawlings

Rick Rawlings Let's Play WOFF

You did right Rick... when there is a mad melee going on, stay out of it... get back to the drome, have a drink, warm up and wait to see what the head shed cook up for you next time!

6 hours ago, Rick Rawlings said:

Every time I want to get out, they keep dragging me back in!

LOL! :rofl:

Guys in the with regard to brightness you can always change brightness, contrast, or gamma on your NVidia settings (or AMD) - or on your monitor to help.  

• Like 1

For sure.  We will also look into the possibility of allowing a small adjustment to the settings for the Expansion.

Nice patrol that one... I liked it that you stayed as top cover while the rest of the flight had a go at the two seater... that landing at the end though :no: I was holding my breath as you threaded the needle!

I know, I got monologuing instead of losing speed like I should have...well, at least it won't be on YouTube forever to embarrass me...I mean, they'll have to go out of business at some point....:unsure:

Long before you got hit I was thinking, ''where are my flight?''... flak all around you, then you got bounced by a very seasoned two seater ace ''von Unschlagbar'', I kept thinking ''time for home mate''.

Then you got hit!... those little messages kept popping up, ''you are loosing blood'' and then, ''fly to nearest friendly airfield'',  I thought, ''better leg it mate'' ... but no, you went and shot up the airfield (hero).

lol!, pushing your luck, this won't end well kept crossing my mind... but blow me down, you made it back! :biggrin:

I'd have sacked it when my flight disappeared and I was the only flak magnet :skull:

Heh, that's why you are the trooper and I'm only Rick Rawlings! I have been hit at 95% several times and even though you have the losing blood message, I've never seen it go down. I think it represents a superficial wound. I take it as the pilot would recognize that while he just got his bell rung, he's not actually seriously wounded. You'll notice I didn't stick around to finish off Monsieur von Unschlagbar, however!

• Like 1

We've made it to #13!

Will Rick Rawlings survive or will he finally fall before the guns of his enemy? To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot myself, it's been a while since I made this...

• Like 1

Well, you survived, you got a new aeroplane and a new kill first time out with it... good show! :clapping:

Thank you! I am always ambivalent about the move to SPADs because I love diving in with Nieuports and "Planning ahead" and "Thinking things through" are not terms often associated with Rick Rawlings, but that is the kind of flying the SPAD seems to like! Also, the AI seems to suffer less from the Albatros lower wing weakness than a human would, so diving away isn't always as viable as it might otherwise be...

How much longer will our intrepid aviators luck hold?... find out in next weeks thrilling instalment!... :smile:

''Sweet 16?''... more like ''Death wish''... How are you still alive?  :skull: