Gents, I´m looking for a FM update (SFP2 pattern) for the old PZL P.11c. Any help?

I only have the 06 one, is that the one you have ?

I guess it´s not. I took mine from here on SFP1 section.

OK I can send you the one I have. Ignore the skin, it was for a project that never transpired. I have updated the Skin though to make the thing more accurate.. So all the weapons etc, are nation specific to this Aircraft, But it is for all intents and purposes a PZL P11C, so easy to swap out all the weapons and guns etc.

P11Z ( PZL P11C).zip

img00004.JPG

Edited by Trotski
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am doing some skins Polish and Romanian, so keep an eye out for those I will also do a "Standard" P11 setup as well, so you dont need to bother converting the file I sent you, I cannot publish those though as the I believe from the DAT site, but I am unsure, so I dont want to get into hot water by posting any of Crapuns stuff accidently, So I will upload the files on this conversation for you to take as and when, Should be ready in a couple of days so bear with me mate !! :drinks:

I have two PZL P-11Cs: a Gen1 version (i.e. with no bump mapping) from Feb 2006 by Zur, and a Gen2 version (with bump mapping and a revised Data.INI flight model) from June 2017 by Capun.

I don't remember where I got the Zur 2006 model (probably here), but the 2017 version is part of the A-Team's WW2 Russian Front all-inclusive Mod (it is in Romanian colors) and you can get it over there. The aircraft models are different, in their components, so the later Data.INI won't easily port over to the earlier model.

Edited by Gatling20

The updated from 2017 is the one I need. Could you post a link please?

It's on Capuns site, and you would have to join.

• Haha 1

I can send you (or upload here) the 2017 PZL P11 Data.INI, but as Trotski says, if it is the entire aircraft package you need, you will have to get that from the A-Team website.