Hi, I'm actually playing SF2, and I'd like to try The Israel campaign and some others as well. My question is first; where can I legally get them, and seccond; Do I install over my existing SF2 install, or are them standalone.

And whatever one I choose, do I have to patch or use as it is.

Any help will be apreciated.

ponssebastian

I think (haven't looked) in the Downloads section, but the games should already be patched to July 2013 if I remember right, so there shouldn't be any issue. I'd recommend the SF2 Complete though if you got 99bucks to spare.

• Like 1

Thank you all. First of all, I don't know when I bought the game. A long time ago is as close as I come to, and I just recently have "resucitate" it and started patching to the last patch.

Thankyou for the game's link. The 99$ for the whole is tempting but excesive for my butget. I am retired by the way, so every expense counts. 40$ for a game falls within  my budget so I'll probabblu do it.

Are the games stand alone or should install over SF2?

Thank you again

ponssebastian

they all install 'together'. meaning, there's a group of core files that all use. You create the seperate games via each exe. That creates the individual mods folders, where one can install era and location specific items.

If you want the IDF campaigns, you'll need SF2:I, as it already has (at least?) 4 campaigns, and all the necessary items. not the least of which is the IsrealME terrain