Jump to content

Veltro2k

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Veltro2k

  1. ?
  2. Off in what sense ?
  3. for me its 104's and f-5's I call them personal fighters
  4. Veltro2k

    Go Air Force!

    Miffed Navy falls to Air Force 35-34 in overtime
  5. Im sorry, but I dont see the humor ?
  6. Could be
  7. TV show
  8. getting there Sid
  9. Just installed this for the first time.....Game freezes while loading ???
  10. if you want I still have the aircraft folder (SF1) and the templates.. I also have an IL-14
  11. unfortunately I erased the max file by mistake....trying to get it back
  12. unfortunately I erased the max file by mistake....trying to get it back
  13. Hmmm a nekid Kelly McGillis' in 3d ,,tempting,,But ill pass
  14. Brain32
  15. I came , I saw , I pass not my cup of tea
  16. Cheap Injun sofware LOL
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..