Jump to content

Fates

FOUNDER
  • Posts

    5,400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Fates

  1. Fates

    Why?

    "No...I am not Osama Bin Laden...baaaaaa" "You think he bought it Muhammad?" <C> Fates
  2. Fates

    Why?

    POST YOUR PHOTO CAPTION...
  3. You can get the calenendar here: http://www.nukedownload.com/modules.php?op...e=index&page=12
  4. login at www.mywebsite.com/admin.php that should work <C> Fates
  5. LIttle Glass in the PIt? Most them SAAB 340's I worked on (NWA) were all glass....btw...PM inbound Weasy. RAF_Dumoulin: About the white line, I used to get the same thing in Strike Fighters: Project 1...except it was a black line on the horizon between sky and water. This hassn't happened to me since SP2, so it makes me wonder if it was a gaming engine problem. I wish I could help more. <C> Fates
  6. I'll work one up tonite and send it your way! <C> Fates
  7. RAF_Doumilan, I have no clue about #2, except that others may need to know more about your computer and graphics card to help troubleshoot. and as for #1, I believe that you are saying that the airplane moves with the Throttle at 0 . Having flown real-life King-Air 200's, 100's, and 90's, I could tell ya that if the powerlevers are at idle....the airplane WILL move unless the brake is set or the aircraft is chocked. I do not know if their is a patch/fix to overcome this in the game, but in realife...it's a fact. This is mainly due to the props being at High Pitch during ground idle....it creates quite a bit of thrust (enough to overcome the weight of the aircraft) and propel it foward....this is why many pilots will taxi a King Air with the props set at HIGH PITCH but the Powerlevers in the BETA range. Beta Range is the area between Low Pitch and Reverse. This range produces less thrust...to...reverse thrust and allows for easier taxing...even to the point of turning using differential power (prop pitch). I haven't flown the King Air in FS2004...I mainly stick with the Lear 45 since I'm more familiar with the Lears, Glass cockpits, and equipment location in general. I hope some of this answers some questions...... <C> Fates
  8. Good choice..... I'll be buying a AMD 3200 and Asus KV8 Mobo here in the coming weeks. Building a rig for my brother ...maybe I'll do some gaming FPS comparisons <C> Fates
  9. I thought the same thing...so I tried it on my optical mouse first.....no problems with anything I put underneath it... <C> Fates
  10. ok...Updated the Mousepad and Clock I'll be running some different logos and shirt Ideas past MJ in the next few days...even he hasn't seen some of this...;) Hope you enjoy... <C> Fates
  11. Fates

    Internet radio

    I guess listening to KNAC metal outta LA is outta the question? I'm hooked on listening to MEGADETH while flying....or maybe some Guerilla Radio...LIGHTS OUT! <C> Fates
  12. I had a conversation with MJ about it tonite...unfortunatly my password is not set correctly...AND...they are "OUT of Stock" of mousepads last I checked... I have the files ready...just need to update the stuff. with any luck I'll have that done in the next 2 days.... My apologies in the mean time.. <C> Fates
  13. Sounds more like a Disney movie gone wrong. <C> Fates PS...WHEN CAN WE SEE SOME INGAME VIDEO ACTION???
  14. Looks like the Blitzpigs finally got some competition....LMAO!!!! <C> Fates
  15. All of a sudden I'm getting PCPilot and CowboyTodd confused.... Fates
  16. Just wanted to let everyone know that I've added a new Screenshot Gallery to a game that I'm gonna be keeping close tabs on... Close Combat: First to Fight WEBSITE: http://www.closecombat.com/ Screenshot Gallery: HERE <C> Fates
  17. Will there ever be a finished F-5e...or is that a perpetual project? hehe... <C> Fates
  18. I also run another site thru YRHost.com and have absolutely excellent uptime and support. Their economy package is 300MB space and 5Gb/month bandwidth...for $25. You can upgrade to 2Gb Space and 30Gb bandwidth for for an additional $25. That's $50/year....no shabby at all. <C> Fates
  19. Is that a modified Bicycle helmet? <C> Fates
  20. Unfortunately I can not.
  21. Check out this photo:
  22. DOH!. Yep... <C> Fates
  23. Everything should be working fffine.... Nesher...you should visit the Calendar Gallery More Often....hehe <C> Fates
  24. Going Once...Goin twice....SOLD... PM or ICQ me tonite.. <C> Fates
  25. 1) The main website is now MAMBO Open Source. http://www.mamboportal.com 2) Yes. DO, my Team site is PHPNuke and you can see it here: http://www.TeamODB.com Their are countless instructions on the net for installing PHP_Nuke, Mambo, and many other CMS website software. You can do a search through GOOGLE. If I come across a good tutorial...I'll pass it along, but basically installing a PHPNuke website ain't much different then installing the PHP Forum. <C> Fates
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..