Jump to content

Leondus

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leondus

  1. Can't even get new planes or the campaign, I have in mind to add to First Eagles 1 I'm giving up for awhile
  2. He told me 3 weeks when he gets back to the office
  3. "Main thing to keep in mind is that all mods. and user tweaks for FE2 go into the user directory for FE2 located in the "Saved Games" folder on Win7, Win10, etc., as follows:C:\Users\Yourusername\Saved Games\ThirdWire\FirstEagles2" I have strike fighter 2, StrikeFighters2 Europe and StrikeFighters2 Vietnam in my C:\Users\Yourusername\Saved Games\ but no First Eagles2 after installing
  4. Okay, get my first Eagles updated to Nov. 2008, and have been working on adding new aircraft and add Armchair Aces 1915 1.1 campaign. Problems: Armchair Aces 1915 campaigns are not listing, and two after downloading the FE8 and adding it as aircraftType=fe8, starting aircraft is blank on editing wwiCamp1 to see who it looks and flys. I have not played FE in years, and I am looking forward to flying early War aircraft, but I can't solve this problem Any help would be appreciated
  5. I registered at https://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/Skunworks-AI.html, and hopefully I can download what I need from them from my missing planes list. Fingers crossed
  6. Thanks, totally forgot
  7. Thanks
  8. I just got back into Strike Fighter 2 and First Eagles. Going over the campaign files, they list sites called Skunkworks. Does anyone have a URL for it? There are a few planes not on here that I need. Thanks
  9. I do not mean to necro this topic (last post on the topic 2010) but it worked like a charm with Win7.
  10. Thanks Christian for the files and thank you for the offer VonTobler.
  11. Hey all, I'm looking for the MartinsydeS1 and Bortdafarms site (ttp://www.ebort2.co.uk/FE.html) seems to be down :( I've searched the download section and can't find it and its the only plane so far from Firecage Plane Fest 4.1, that I can't find. Thanks
  12. Thanks for the info guy's :)
  13. Hi all, I'm back But I have a question? I remember someone posted images of bridges and rail stations from his SF1 campaign by using the ones supplied in WOV? Would anyone happen to know how he did it? Thanks
  14. Hey all, It's been few months now, but I just got back into modding a cold war campaign and totally forgot how to add the weapons to the aircraft hanger layout. The B-24J is showing no weapons and bombers layout matches my weapondata.ini file.. eek!! What I'm I doing wrong?
  15. I've search and search cplengineeringllc.com but can't find the BristolScoutC & BristolScoutD. Can someone help?
  16. Which file holds the pilot LODS and ini files? Thanks
  17. Oh well, but does that even go for the planes on combatace.com? I can get about four or five of them before exceeded the maximum amount of downloads :( The site http://cplengineeringllc.com/ I understand the designer request seeing they do some super work and totally respect there request for the Usage Agreement before getting the pass/log. well.. guess I can have fun with bloody April while waiting to get the rest of the planes :)
  18. Hey all, Has anyone ever thought of getting all the planes needed for Cambrai Plane Fest II campaign an putting them in one big zip file? I'm on my second night of downloading planes for it and still not even halfway done
  19. Thanks :)
  20. I just downloaded CAMBRAI PLANE FEST II and the readme file states, " Get Peter01’s FM pack for all the planes he has done" but I can't find it :( Can someone help? Thanks
  21. What is the URL to "Get Peter01’s FM pack for all the planes he has done " I've search here and never goggled it, no dice :( Can someone help??
  22. Nice Iraqi MiG, I'm building a 1/72 kit of the iraqi mig-21
  23. Oh, good, thought I might be going crazy for a min. Thanks
  24. Sabre was behind me firing away when I hit the speed brakes and nosed down and leveled off firing one burst hitting the wing. MiG-15UTI flys like a dream
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..