Jump to content

Leondus

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leondus

  1. Hey all, I unpacked SF1 ObjectData and went over every file and can't find GroundObjectData.ini, but found GroundObject.ini I did take a look at GroundObject.ini and found this [GroundObjectData] GroundObjectTypeList=GroundObjectData.ini DataDirectory=GroundObject Now I'm totally lost. Can someone help? Thanks
  2. Looks good, but getting the ww2 aircraft from Skunkworks website looks like a real chore.
  3. Thanks for the info Kevin
  4. Hi all, Would anyone happen to know were I can score the Meteor F8 aircraft addon for SF? I searched here but no dice Thanks
  5. Cool pic Ultramax, but I've never seen a bridges on Dhimari map. What did you add???
  6. Thanks for the info
  7. I've searched for the updated weapons pack and can't find a download of it. Would anyone happen to have the link? Thanks
  8. Leondus

    Tip contrails

    contrails detail
  9. Leondus

    Sunset

    love the effects of the game
  10. Flight of the intruder in 1991 or 1992 was my first
  11. Hi, Lone time SF:P1 owner, first time tonight really playing I was just thinking that tonight having played WOI and after reading the manual, I would have added a small war for September 1957 or September 1957- May 1959. Nothing major something like armed recon and CAP missions but giving Dhimar a small local airforce before the merc buildup. Also add a downgreaded airforce before buying the new planes, add planes like F-86, Hunter etc That would be some fun.
  12. Is this for Third Wire Strike Fighters: Project 1 Preview 4/29/2002? After getting WOI, I picked up this oldie from ebay
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..