Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. WW1 DOGFIGHTS! Tonight at 9pm EST. CA_Stary, you might get ideas for FE Efx from this show ;) Falcon
  2. I forgot to mention that the torque seems to be too strong in the Spad. Very difficult to strafe ditched enemy aircraft even if I turn and bank slowly. I think thats the problem on the runway when its standing on the right wing. Falcon
  3. Peter, Good job on these FMs. Normally I fly the FM on normal but I hafta say that your FMs are really good. I got a weird problem on the SPAD. I take off from the runway and its leaning on its right wing. Sometimes though it will "kiss the ground" before the nose comes up. I thought at first I was using the throttle too fast but it acts the same way when I used the throttle slowly. I thought you need to know this :)
  4. It'll be cool if someone try to mod the "Old Dog" B-52 from Dale Brown's "Flight of the Old Dog" Falcon
  5. Hey dude, didn't Hunter had a pic of his sweetie on the dash or just in his pocket? Can't remember. Falcon
  6. I saw it on FOX news live :). Made me dream of a disabled astronaught Falcon
  7. I got some more screenies. Flew these few minutes ago. I feel sad though, my pilot died :(. Total kills 103. Flew in single missions only. Falcon
  8. I hope FG has good writers. Only thing that it worries me if it'll be over-the-top corniess. Falcon
  9. Oh I agree. The best of newest G movies is Godzilla vs. Megaguirus IMHO. Second is the newest Godzilla against MechaGodzilla. Falcon
  10. That sucks. I watch SCIFI for SG1, SGA and few other shows like Eureka and Ani-monday. I hate big channel companies like NBC ruin smaller channels. Falcon
  11. I took these few hours ago. I tried to make more but like always my PC heated up and FE froze on me. The screenies you see here is when a G100 tried to retreat but our Flak boys got them and here's the end result. Falcon
  12. I'll post up a screenie sure. But FE freezes on me. Its the heat in the living room, that's where my PC is. So I'll try to capture some flaming crates ;) Falcon
  13. So that's why ECW and awful b movies is on SCIFI. The channel used to be great. Now its ehhh ok. Falcon
  14. CA_Stary, They are great in FE, I hope you'll get FE and really tweak the effects some more. The flaming crates look awesome with the black tail of smoke trailing down :) Falcon
  15. Have you guys tried CA_Stary's WW2 EFX package yet? He put a FE folder in the package. I like it so far, it needs small tweaks but the Flamers are really firey now, the thick smoke WOOT! Falcon
  16. Will do. I'll grab it today sometime. Danke! Falcon
  17. Ahhh ok, don't remember that scene but its years since I saw the movie. As for the anime, thought it was medicore... Falcon
  18. Kind of, refresh my memory. Falcon
  19. Godzilla isn't it neither. TOHO Co. will make Godzilla movies again in 2013. Recent film by TOHO Co was Godzilla: Final Wars in which the original Godzilla fried the Tristar's 'zilla Falcon
  20. It'll be on tonight at 11pm eastern on SCIFI. Falcon
  21. Love the tracer smoke :) Falcon
  22. Hell yeah! :clapping: Falcon PS. Will the hawk model have ESP?
  23. FalconC45

    Welp...

    Look, I felt deeply sadden by the death of Leroy and bowed my head when they did a prayer as they evalcated him. So please don't say I didn't respect him ok? All I was saying that these guys are pushing too far to wow the crowd. Falcon
  24. FalconC45

    Welp...

    ..Some of you might already heard about the crash at the Dayton Air Show. I was there when it happened. It was a Bulldog biplane that was part of a 2 plane act that did extremely low stunts (extremely stupid.). They were doing a extremely low half loops and on the third loop the yellow Bulldog did a tumble roll really fast (Too fast I thought) and basically he was too low to pull out. The biplane hit the runway tail first and the prop caught on the runway afterward. Causing it to cartwheel. Few mins ago I saw a video of the crash and when I saw the tail hit the runway I knew the pilot had no chance. He was alive when they evaculate him by Blackhawk chopper. He died in the hospital. The officals canned the rest of the show due the NSTB investation. They'll offer the people who went today a free admission tomorrow if they show up with their ticket snub from today. I'll try to go there tomorrow cuz I'm very interested in seeing the 2 female thunderbird pilots perform. Falcon
  25. OOOOOOOOOOOOO I likey!! I hope theres targets for it Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..