-
Posts
161 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Chugster
-
That didnt help
-
So i decided to do a complete reinstall and after I reassigned various controls to my HOTAS most of them are wrong ingame, not activating what i set them to, my axis are fine, just the buttons. Everything was fine before so I have no idea what I have done wrong aside from add some other modules...does anyone have any ideas?
-
Ok, so to sum up, buy the F-4N but download the TMF F-4K...cool
-
second what?
-
So I keep looking at the F-4 dlc on the TW website and the F-4 mods here and I want to know what to get. I have downloaded the TMF F-4M pack and F-4S but i had some questions about some other models: 1) The modded F-4N on here doesnt have the slatted stabs or drooping ailerons that the TW dlcs had...so should i pay for the TW version? 2) Does any know if either the TMF or TW F-4K have the extended nose wheel for carrier launches, again is there and advantage for paying for the TW version?
-
SO I do love my new Warthog but I have noticed that when ever the stick returns to center it does so with enough force to shake my desk and monitors...it does this both on the desk and on the new desk mounts I just got. So what i want to know is whether this is something with the stick or my desk...and if it is the stick can I make an adjustment to lessen the impact of returning to center?
-
Just wondering if there is an easy way to get enemy fighters to match any modded 4th gen planes i add in?
-
Ok so I posted this question about choosing between X-plane 11 and P3D and someone said P3d is not for entertainment use, what does this mean exactly? If its just for teachers and students why does it have an F-22 when only USAF pilots would need to simulate it? Plus I have seen plenty of vids on youtube that would have been cut if the devs really didnt want people playing therir sim
-
How similar is the DCS F-16 to the BMS version?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Are the training missions like the ones in DCS, with text or speech telling you exactly what to do? Also, how easy will it be to transfer from BMS F-16 to the DCS F-16? -
Just wondering if I can use DCS guides for the F-16 to learn the BMS version, set up my TM Warthog with the same controls? I will get the DCS version at some point but was hoping to use DCS based video guides to learn to fly the BMS version (found I guy I like to watch)...or should I just use tutorials for the BMS Viper?
-
Whilst we do have a good selection of grips for planes like the F-14, F-16 and F-18 I was wondering if anyone was making custom grips from actual flight sticks or replicas? I would love to have a grip from a Phantom for when DCS eventually release their Phantom
-
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Well i will be picking up a least one DLC, the F-4K, it will be nice to have both versions of the British Phantom. And I will be picking up North Atlantic at some point (along with all the other modules), I just hoped that the single plane F-14 DLC would have the avionics file as a cheaper, short term option Trouble is I have a lot of flight sim stuff I want to pick up in the near future now that I have my TM Warthog HOTAS including a set of desk mounts, more DCS modules (only have A10C and SU27), payware for MSFS 2020 when they start to drop and I was thinking of picking up P3D as they have some nice jets by default and there are a couple of payware phantoms I want (probably will be a long while before Phantoms are developed for MSFS) So I need to be choosy when buying sim stuff right now -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Well at least the situation isn't confusing -
Its a shame these old games are the only sims around...they are just a bit too long on the tooth graphics-wise for me...I know it shouldnt matter but it does reduce immersion with low end graphics. So what is the best mod, for DCS, BMS, XP11 or P3D?
-
How is the 'Eurofighter Typhoon' sequel? I picked it up cheap and was wondering if its worth persisting with to get it working properly
-
Oh and i am not that bothered about combat or non-combat flights right now.
-
Whilst we are well covered for 4th gen fighters with DCS/BMS/Strike Fighters I was wondering what the best option for flying the 5th gen fighters is? I know it will probably be mods but I just wondered what the general consenus on which sim/mod combo is the best?
-
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
The Iranian F-14 states '1 player aircraft and 2 textures sets', surely this means it will have the radar in it? -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
I do want to get the rest of them but i dont have £120 to buy all 4 remaining modules (plus I want to increase my DCS library and payware for the new MSFS). But i did find the plane DLC section on the Thirdwire website that has an Iranian F-14...will this have the radar capabilities that I need? -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Ok so first problem, I downloaded and tried to install the F-14 superpack and it says I either need the NA Module or the TW F14...can someone point me to this (or does TW mean Thirdwire?) Either way is there any way to get that F-14 mod working without having the NA module? -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Oh and how are modded maps vs orignals...can i save money by downloading modded planes/maps of the 5 module? -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Aah I see...I do have one more mod related question that I will post here instead of making a new topic...how is the quality of mods vs original plane? I.e. If i want to fly a Tomcat or F-4J should I go for a mod from here or buy the Pacific/Vietnam modules from Third Wire? The reason I ask is sometimes mods are better quality that whats in a game due to the time the mod creator can spend on it. -
Do you need to download cockpits separately from aircraft?
Chugster replied to Chugster's topic in General Discussion
Well I was just wondering why there was a section for downloading cockpits on their own if most planes come with a cockpit?
