Sign in to follow this  
Viper63a

German Bell "FOO" Fighter...

I see someone created an "unfinished" UFO for SF1, has anyone done this for SF2? A German Bell "FOO" fighter? Or just a UFO to intercept?

Carry that out to the next step(s) - an alien mother ship defended by waves of alien interceptors? AKA - Independence Day! That would be awesome!

Viper

as far as I remember it was genric 1950s UFO model but can't say who made it, maybe Fast Cargo for one of his "special missions"

I read about creating new 3d objects in the KB...sounds pretty complicated, so was wondering if someone already made one. FastCargo...eh....let me check with him...Thanks

somewhere, buried deep in the Area 51 of our download section, might reside the Avro Aerocar ... it was made for 1stGens, and was never really "right"

that's the closest we got to a flying saucer

I did one with invis gears to simulate hovering take off....not sure if I got it to fly well,got it in air IIRC   cant find its files atm,but still got its max files.

it is possible to make it rotate as it flies ....

Edited by russouk2004

LOL - That would be cool! If you make it, I can test it? Also, let me see if I can find the aerocar....

:) Viper