About This File
This is an 8 pack of Albatros D.III's of Jasta 30 early in 1917.
Their airfield at this time was Phalempin.
1. Ltn. Joachim von Bertrab - (black fuselage)
2. Vfw. Hans Oberlander - (an "O" with chevron)
3. Ltn. Oskar Seitz - (an "S" and blue diamond vertical stabilizer)
4. Ltn. Heinrich Brugmann - ( a "Br" on fuselage sides)
5. Ltn. Otto Fuchs - OAW D.III - (fox chasing a cock)
6. J30 Star - (a three pointed red and yellow star)
7. J30 white Sash - (a thin diagonal white sash on fuselage sides)
8. J30 Red Oval - (a sun with flames on the fuselage sides)
Ltn. Otto Fuchs skin is for the AlbatrosD3OAW.