About This File
--- For First Eagles Gold ---
Albatros D.III's of Jasta 11.
This download is of the Jasta 11 Albatros D.III's with the all red fuselages. Implimented late April 1917 to July 1917. The idea was to help Manfred von Richthofen's all red D.III blend in with the rest of the pack. Since there was a price on his head, his fellow airmen of Jasta 11 thought it might be a good idea if he wasn't the only "red" target. but each had an individual touch.
So I created a decal pack to help create some of the Jasta 11 ace's aircraft of this time period. They will appear at random and even von Richthofens D.III will appear as well. He might not be the lead plane, but he'll be in there.
Here is a list of who's planes you will encounter or use.
1. Manfred von Richthofen "Rittmeister" of Jasta 11 - All red fuselage with over-painted markings.
2. Karl Allmenroder - White nose and spinner with white elevators.
3. Kurt Wolff - Green nose and spinner with green elevators and light blue wheel discs.
4. Karl Emil Schafer - Rear fuselage and complete tail section all black.
5. Georg Simon - A pale green band around fuselage just aft the cockpit.
6. Hans Wolff - An orange band around fuselage just aft the cockpit.
7. Otto Brauneck - Blue nose and spinner with blue elevators.
8. Lothar von Richthofen - Yellow nose and spinner with yellow elevators and rudder.
The others you might see are unknowns and made up by me.
There will be some that appear to have no personal markings but will have the iron crosses on the fuselage sides and the tail section. I made these with crosses to make them different than Manfred von Richthofens plane. His plane will be the ONLY one with no personal markings and no fuselage and tail crosses.
More in the readme file.