About This File
The North American Aviation T-6 Texan is a single-engined advanced trainer aircraft used
to train pilots of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF), United States Navy, Royal
Air Force and other air forces of the British Commonwealth during World War II and into
the 1970s. Designed by North American Aviation, the T-6 is known by a variety of designations
depending on the model and operating air force.
The United States Army Air Corps (USAAC) and USAAF designated it as the AT-6,
the United States Navy the SNJ, and British Commonwealth air forces, the Harvard,
the name it is best known by outside of the US
- Old Bunyap post WWII Harvard revamped
- a plenty of new/restored skins & decals
Aeronavale, BAF (2), EAF (3), FAL (1), FAP (1), Arme de l'Air (2), HAF (2),
IAF (1), IDF (3), JVL (1), KLU (2), PAF (2), RAF 86), RCAF (1), RDAF (1),
RJAF (1), RNAF (2), RNZAF (5), RRhAF (2), SAAF (9), SyAF (2), TuAF (1), Yemen (1)
- Shadows disabled, but pilots and weapons set not to cast shadows too
- SAAF camo Harvards had not markings when on war theatre. So you will be free to remore decals.ini
- Bunyap: model
- Wrench: a lot of previous precious work included and upgraded here. Great Kev!
- Some other people I don't remember (I'm Very sorry), but I'll add if you pm me
- paulopanz (me): skins/decals/screens/editing/tweakings/packing/Fish/Chips/etc.
- as usual put all in your mod folder
This little bird will fit with almost ALL our existing and future cold war scenarios.
A real classic.