About This File
Strike Fighters: Project 1
This Patch contains all the fixes from previous patches, and it
can be applied to any version of Strike Fighters: Project 1 with
Service Pack 4 (v05.15.06) applid.
If you have installed any mods to the game, please be sure to manually
back them up prior to applying this patch. Patch will delete any
files that have been changed.
List of changes in this Patch include:
* Support for TrackIR 6-DOF Vector Expansion has been added.
* New Graphics Option, Water Detail, has been added. On video card
with Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher, water will be animated when this
option is set to HIGH.
* On video card with Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher, terrain texture has
more detailed bump map applied when Terrain Details setting is set
* Cockpit mirror textures have been darkened so they're not bright
white when Mirror Option is turned OFF.
* German text getting scrambled on Options Screen has been fixed.
* Campaign game have been made more stable.
* Acquire Radar Target key now allows you to visually lock on to target
without line-of-sight checks.
* Texture Skin sample on Loadout Screen correctly updates when selecting
new texture set now.
* Object .ini files are correcly updated based on TextureSet.ini file
located in individual texture folder as before.
* RWR sound getting cut off on some aircraft has been fixed.
* Mercenary campaign assigning incorrect number of aircraft
has been fixed.