About This File
A-4N Ahit (Early) for WoI:
This conversion kit for Wrenchs's A-4AR allows you to create an early A-4N (without the extended tailpipe).
If you already have the A-4AR installed, you're free to skip steps 1 and 2.
(1) Download Wrench's A-4AR (http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=7012)
(2) Install the aircraft. If necessary: Read the readme.
(3) Rename the A-4AR folder to A-4N. Optional: Make a copy of your A-4AR folder and rename it.
(4) Now delete all ini files, bmps and the skin folder. LODs, TGAs and the cockpit folder stay where they are.
(5) Copy the content from the A-4N folder provided in this archive to the one you just have created OR simply move the A-4N folder from the archive to your aircraft folder.
(6) Go fly and don't blame me for any inaccuracies. ;)
Though the real life A-4N is based on the M model, this mod uses the F model, so you have to live with the following issues:
-wrong shape of the vertical stabilizer
-wrong shape of canopy and windscreen
-missing fairings and antennas
-30mm DEFA autocannons mounted in the wing root (might be adressed in a future update)
Please note that this mod is for WOI only, since the skin uses some stock decals.
Thanks to TK for WoI and all the other great games.
Special thanks to Wrench for creating the A-4AR. All I did was renaming and tweaking the inis and the skin, so credit where credit is due.
Released under the CombatAce Fair-Use License.
If you have any problems or comments, contact me at CombatAce.