Sign in to follow this  
Tiwaz

F-4e in euro1 wrap around camo

Hmm European 1 is 3 tones of green isnt it?.. and if it has charcoal in it.. definatly not that much..

Needs more Dark green.

Otherwise... cant wait to get my hands on it. :D

This was my best source as it shows the charcol as being a replacement for the tan in the SEA camo and then two distinctly different greens although keep in mind there are two different versions of this pattern the other does have less grey in it

f4e_euro1_1.jpg

you may want to turn the color saturation down a little, it is a little striking for camo, it should look like this.

Hmm cowboy that does look at little better. But I'm actually an Idiot when it comes most of the fine controls of photoshop ,so how did you do that?

Btw, whats the status on that new jersey F4 skin :?:

imho the 1st good Airforce Skin (well, the 32 TFS skin was basicly a change of tailcode and adding of patches, still totaly awesome)

They should both be ready for release by this weekend I hope.I have a Big Asssed(Interprovincal Certification) test on friday so I should be studying not skinning.