Chugster Posted September 28 Posted September 28 i have downloaded the file from two different sites and git windows errors when trying to run the exe. Have i just downloaded a dodgy file or does TAW 2.0 not like Win 11? if its the former does anyone have a good link?
Erik Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Your answer is available using a search engine of your choosing. https://taw.fandom.com/wiki/Installing_and_Running_ADF/TAW_on_a_Modern_System
Chugster Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 aah that is helpful but I was really looking at the TAW 2.0 mod that improves things. We have the Steam version of ADF now for the base game like i said the mod doesnt want to even install. I didnt have any issues when i installed it on my win 10 setup
Chugster Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 Also, probably a daft question but do you need to install vanilla TAW before installing the 2.0 mod?
Chugster Posted Sunday at 06:37 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:37 PM Really, google? Why didnt i think of that? Of course i googled first, i thought I would come here after not finding the answers coz o thought people here would be helpful. clearly I was wrong about that for certain people. So if you aint gonna help dont say anything coz your reply just annoys me and ill probably get kicked off here again for this reply
Flanker562 Posted Sunday at 06:45 PM Posted Sunday at 06:45 PM I think both sides should chill the fuck out, and pursue things in a collegiate manner. We're snapping at people left and right, and frankly getting sick of it, regardless of it's Staff or user. Personally I think the opinion is valid, we've seen you as an antagonist person, but overall you've been doing good so far. There's no reason why we need smartass comments by anybody, we should be all professional in our discourse as well.
Chugster Posted Sunday at 06:53 PM Author Posted Sunday at 06:53 PM Sorry, I just get angry when i feel like someone is treating me like an idiot. I have been gaming for 40 years now so I am not daft, I know where to start when i have a problem and when that doesnt work I go somewhere where people can help. And your right, I may react bad but this isnt the first time I have felt belittled like this on these forums...I will try and chill in future 1
Flanker562 Posted Sunday at 06:55 PM Posted Sunday at 06:55 PM Just now, Chugster said: Sorry, I just get angry when i feel like someone is treating me like an idiot. I have been gaming for 40 years now so I am not daft, I know where to start when i have a problem and when that doesnt work I go somewhere where people can help. Brother I know how that feels, I get tired of it too. But thanks man, I think you're doing alright, but so yeah, keep it up and no issues as always
Erik Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM @Chugster, I'm going to help you, right out the door. I've never been over a more rude individual in my life, grow tf up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now