f19_bottom.jpg

f19_rear.jpg

f19_side.jpg

One of my favourite concept-aircraft, and I used to play the Amiga version of F-19 religiously. This one clocks in at around 5000 something tris at the moment. I've worked out the control surfaces based on the Testors kit, with the elevator-thingy behind the exhaust, rudders on the fins and some kind of spoilers on the very small wings.

Edited by Julhelm

That's really cool! :biggrin: A genuine "Frisbee", just what we needed for a "Red Storm Rising" campaign. If you want some pointers on creating the FM for it, let me know, and I'll hook you up with the guys from AirTevRon 5.

Thanks! To be honest, I would probably need a real "dummy" tutorial on how to rig/animate/export stuff to WoV. Does such a tutorial exist?

Thanks! To be honest, I would probably need a real "dummy" tutorial on how to rig/animate/export stuff to WoV. Does such a tutorial exist?

My suggestion is that you apply for membership at www.column5.us. The majority of the modelers hang out there, and you'll find them more than willing to help you out.

My suggestion is that you apply for membership at www.column5.us. The majority of the modelers hang out there, and you'll find them more than willing to help you out.

Alright, will do. Thanks.

OMG I remember playing that till my fingers bleed! :)

great looking model :clapping:

... wish I could do that stuff. :sad:

WOW!

I too remember flying the Microprose F-19 on the Amiga & PC.

Really looking forward to this one. Thanks.

Hey Julhelm! My anticipation of an f-19 is beyond belief! :)

Got a little problem though, I'm not able to see your wip shots :sad: You couldn't perhaps use the file attachments option below the post box could you? Sorry if I'm sounding a rude, just that the f-19 is super stuff! :clapping:

Thanks!

Jim

I hope he does Bibbo... it's a great looking model he has going there.

Sorry, the ftp I was using seems to have gone down the deep end, but a quick Apache install solved that dilemma :)

Solved it like a treat! Thanks Julhelm! Looks exactly like my die-cast model :) Best of lcuk with this dude! :clapping:

Jim

In 2012 I saw a wonderful Julhelm's model of F-19 here, and ask the author for the permission to use it in my F-19 Stealth Fighter revival project.

Described it here:

Julhelm, can I use your F-19 model in my game?

Would you like to join it as a 3D-modeller?

You making a Pacific Fleet game

some years ago I've made a game in similar settings:

Can we join our efforts?