Sign in to follow this  
Coyote

Coyotes Den production of the F-14

Guest Ranger332

lol I know this will rile fast---------- but all that fire power and no kills during the time that SFP1 protrays :shock: :lol: 8)

lol I know this will rile fast---------- but all that fire power and no kills during the time that SFP1 protrays :shock:  :lol:  8)

The first carrier deployment by F-14A Tomcats was made by VF-1 and VF-2 aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise (CVAN-65), in 1973. The Big E sailed to Vietnam to assist in the evacuation South Vietnam. In the absence of air threats the Cats had no chance to engage in combat.

First blood was drawn for the Cats in August of 1981, when U.S.S. Nimitz (CVN68) was deployed to the Mediterranian Sea. During routine exercises, 2 F-14A from VF-41 Black Aces were engaged by 2 Lybian Su-22J Fitters. When the first Fitter fired an AA-2 Atol, the 2 Cats immediatly jumped the Su-22s, shooting one Su-22 down with guns, and the other with a Sidewinder.

Why does it matter whether the plane flew during the original time period of the game? If someone wants to make an aircraft for a game, they can create whatever they want. Heck, if someone wanted to create a SPAD propfighter for SFP1, that would be fine by me.

Guest Ranger332

the spad is in the game unles ya mean the ww1 spad

were want the game set first as it is if i have a non time frame craft in multi play it wont work unless all entering have the same( prime example was when the A1h spad came out if ya enter a game with it said game froze up. CFS2 dident add non era craft till much later and by the way the F14 cat is from the time fram but got no kills as stated

Guest Ranger332
lol I know this will rile fast---------- but all that fire power and no kills during the time that SFP1 protrays :shock:  :lol:  8)

The first carrier deployment by F-14A Tomcats was made by VF-1 and VF-2 aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise (CVAN-65), in 1973. The Big E sailed to Vietnam to assist in the evacuation South Vietnam. In the absence of air threats the Cats had no chance to engage in combat.

First blood was drawn for the Cats in August of 1981, when U.S.S. Nimitz (CVN68) was deployed to the Mediterranian Sea. During routine exercises, 2 F-14A from VF-41 Black Aces were engaged by 2 Lybian Su-22J Fitters. When the first Fitter fired an AA-2 Atol, the 2 Cats immediatly jumped the Su-22s, shooting one Su-22 down with guns, and the other with a Sidewinder.

I knew yad look it up for me BRO lol

ok guys, I'm hoping to have screenshots soon..Model is about 80% done, still trying to get some things working..I've moved away from the model right now and started the cockpit. I think I bit off more than I could chew coming back to modelling, and picking this one to start with :lol: but I will finish it, just gotta work the kinks out!

stay tuned!

Guest Ranger332

just do it one step at a time---and you will be ok.

I have the utmost faith in you Coyote, I'm sure your finished product will be well worth the work for you, and well worth the wait for us!!

Thank god the F-14 Tomcat isnt a drug, for if it were, we would have lost the skipper a long time ago to an overdose.

Who's making the Phoenix?

Hey coyote, can I bribe you to make an A-6 when you finish the cat?

theres an A-6 in the works, saw a screeniue a while back, I'll do a search for it

Digital Overload Sings to himself while reading theis post,

If your happy and you know it splash some migs,

If your happy and you know it smoke some cigs,

if your happy and you know it and you really wanna show it,

if your happy in you know it steal a mig :)

Coyote if you want some help with the INI, gimmie a holla and I will Report to duty right away

along with modeling a nice maverick./ pheonix missile.

Hey Coyote,

I was just postin to offer any more info or help for your glorious Tomcat.

I am encumbered by the anticipation of flyin this bird in SF:P1

THANKS AGAIN