Sign in to follow this  
Guest GlobalTribunal

Jeff call off your SPAM GOONS

Guest GlobalTribunal

This no doubt will be my last post before being banned.

I signed up to BIO using an e-mail address, and now I'm getting subscribed to MANY online subscriptions, when I further confirm they are coming from your goons, justice will be served.

out

Guest Ranger332

JUST HIDE IT LIKE YOU DID YOUR ONLINE LISTINGs

dont accuse ppl here till you get facts if it is from here MJ will handle it,

We never had the type of probs before and Iam the most vocal here. seems like you fisrt plan wasent working so now your throwing darst hoping to draw fire. I for one dont want you banned unless you become "dead Weight" and counter productive to the sim

I have refrained from answering your posts as everyone has the right to their opinions...I have been a member for awhile now and Madjeff has a great site here and I haven't recieved 1 piece of spam mail..other than some from other sites and I expected those.So the problem is some place else not here.

I will not turn this into a personal attack,nor will I flame anybody on a board,I will say that you sir are wrong for making accusations at MJ for "spam Goons".I'm sure you signed up at other sites and like me are getting some from them,perhaps they sold their lists again.I have found this to be one of the best,if not the best community I have had the honor of flying with and posting around.

I have found alot of forums that if you don't agree with them they blast you,so I say everyone has a right to their opinions,but a post like you just made should have been made in the form of a question and in private.

I doubt if you'll get banned,but you're not making friends with your posts...why not talk about the subjects covered here?Strike Fighters is a GREAT sim,and the other sims,and areas of interest are great! Notice we don't trash that sim with screenshots at your site..in fact I have several questions concerning it..so please give this community an honest try and you'll be surprised..they are very knownledgeable,and willing to help.not a flame but most here are very happy to be able to play at HL and thank Jiri for his work,as lamespy is a truly sucky place to play any sim.

so before you go and point a finger at MJ please take time to concider that others haven't had any trouble like that.I know it won't happen but I honestly believe you owe him an apology.

If you think I'm not serious my e-mail is US95Dagger@yahoo.com I believe that MadJeff has a great site and has not given any e-mails to any outside companies. we can talk about it in a friendly manner that won't get spammed.

Guest Ranger332

As Voltar would say"I may not agree in what you say--but Ill defend to the death your right to say it"

but lets not start a "fishing expadtion here" the only email you get from this site is if you check e-mail notifacation to posted replies you you dont want to get any just click donot watch the posting any more or words to that effect---If someone is sending you e-mails send copies to MJ he and other can find out whats going on,but this is not a chat line lets get back to the efforts at hand there is much to do meny project on going so lets not waste time babbling on about nothing of any use to anyone.

I signed up to BIO using an e-mail address, and now I'm getting subscribed to MANY online subscriptions, when I further confirm they are coming from your goons, justice will be served.

out

Wow. Well, one thing's for sure, you've made my day interesting. :roll:

I warned you in Private Message as well as on the forums, as I did everyone else involved, not to push me on this. I asked repeatedly for you to think about what you were posting, and to not antagonize people, but it's like you are looking for a fight. Now that I've treated everyone involved in this manner the same, and have tried to give you every chance in the world to try and fit into one of the only sim websites that will still allow you to participate, you now accuse me of sending you spam and signing you up to MANY online subscriptions. I guess it's true what they say, no good deed goes unpunished... :lol:

For the record, I would NEVER sell email lists, or sign up anyone to any mailing lists. You see, my day job is in the Networking Design/Architecture and Network Security field, and I spend a lot of time fighting the very thing you are accusing me of. So I take a huge offense to what you are accusing me of. Also, if I had proof that anyone else did this to you on this forum, I would ban their ass so fast their head would spin.

To be honest, my first response would be to ban you from this site and never speak of you again, but I think that's exactly what you want me to do, as you seem to display classic passive/aggresive tendancies. And several other users seem to want to give you another chance. So what the hell, I'm going to let things ride for a little while longer just to see what happens. But I will state clearly one more time (Seems I've said that several times already...) that I will NOT ALLOW PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THIS FORUM. If you cannot contribute to the site in any meaningful way, that don't waste your time and mine by coming here. We are here for the fun that sims bring, not to listen to crap all day. Hell, we can get that on other forums... :roll:

Never recieved any spam mail here.

Guest Ranger332

"To be honest, my first response would be to ban you from this site and never speak of you again, but I think that's exactly what you want me to do, as you seem to display classic passive/aggresive tendancies. And several other users seem to want to give you another chance."

Ty MJ I agree think as the HL thing is a thing of the past if hes rejected here he can start that retoric here If Iam wrong IAM SORRY but I calls um as I sees um lol. We even learn from negitive things and this is about as negitive as Ive seen but it wont stop the site. You see unlike meny other site we here seem to have a real "love " for the game and flight sims in general---no sqd fighting just mutual respect and giving and exchange of ideas/skins mods and the like WE are building this sim not the makers they set the foundation but were building it. the campaigns the missions the skins,and if it is a part if all of us--we may never get our names/callsigns on the cover or credits. but were doing it one and all

So you may annoy--make us think---give us pause,but were still a family

DAN W and I aggreed to disagree now we work together he as a modler,I as a test pilot/ bata tester so this is nothing We every one of us Are SFP1 as it grows it will contain a bit of all directly or indirectly.

Sorry guys, but after he threatened me via email, that was the last straw. He now has the distinct honor of being the first person ever to be banned from BiohazCentral. I tried to give him a chance, but I will not be threatened by him or anyone else for that matter. Let's consider this matter closed and move on. I guess at the least it gave everyone a little entertainment for the day... :roll:

Guest Ranger332

understand--------------might post a few excerpts as Iam sure he will "expand on the truth" lol

we may be his next effort like HL roflol

What's the use, he would only accuse me of editing them. I've kept them all if needed. 8) I kind of feel sorry for the guy (not sure why, he seems to bring it on himself...) and I actually gave him more leeway then I would have given most of you sorry lot... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

np that was it take sometimes

he seem the type the feels he has to belittle others efforts as he is unsure of his own----oh well its a done deal now 8)

gt06s2-80.gif

To bad he couldent hang if he put half the effort into the game as he did

sturing things up it would have been finished and in the current time fram

lol SFP99 :D

Guest Ranger332

News Forum where Galen is the only person posting

this is sort of sad ya gota feel sorry for the blighter

but he will be back as an aka Ill bet

Oh, I'm sure it's not quite the end, but it is as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Biohaz will be put on that hit list of a forum he has... 8)

Anyway, it's over as far as the forum and site is concerned. I ask that there are no further discussions about him on this site, as it will just feed into his paranoia. Thank you for your support in this matter. :lol:

A worthless sh*te that boy is, good thing you banned him... I didnt know he ran simhq (did somebody say that?).

oh well, I guess all of those posts, were going on while my internet was down, I hate to miss the fun. :cry:

Cheers,

Jay

out

Paranoia will destroy ya. Can't understand why the one person who has been banned from more sim and squad sites than I could count...yet given a fair chance here...would even begin to make waves. The same sort of web site attack was made at McFly's citing pop ups...which there are none and never have been any.

*shrugs*

As Forrest Gump would say, "That's all I have to say about thayat."

Never got any spam here. That fellow sure was strange. I went back and looked at his profile which didnt say anything about himself, then took a look at all his posts. Nearly every one was negative in some way. If he is Galen thurber as I suspect he likely is, its weird how he calls himself a Christian and says the things he does, kinda like the KKK and Nazis callin themselves christian. Guess its like the bible says, "Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them" Matthew 7:20.

I thought he said he got banned from HL for being an aethiest (well one of the reasons).

I wonder what type of personal life he leads, perhaps none at all, since he is so negative

What an oddball :?

I've decided to lock this thread, as it's not really contributing anything to why we are all here. :D

Let's just put this behind us. :roll: