Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Gramps SFP1 Website

You guys probably already know about this site but thought I'd post it anyway. Gramps is on the SimHQ forum a lot and seems to be a pretty nice joe. He has some skins worth taking a look at, and I think he's workin on a B-36 project which would be verrrrrry kewl. He finishes that bird and Ill kiss him on his bald little noggin'... :D

...assuming of course he has a bald spot on his noggin'...

http://www.grampsvmf214.0catch.com/

Guest Ranger332

rgr been watching him --- but forgot to post here ty

Anyone with an F-8 pic on his site is ok with me. :D

Ahhh the Consolidated B-36 Peacemaker.... A damn big nuclear bomber with 6 prop engines (pusher type) up until the B-36D when 4 J-47's were fitted on ourboard pylons... became known as 6 turning and 4 burning... I believe the largest bomber to fly...

Here is a good site: check out the sections about mishaps and also the nuclear powered aircraft testbed NB-36H... scarry stuff... "yea let's fly with a nuke reactor onboard!!!... wheeeeeeeeee"

http://www.cowtown.net/proweb/B36_Home.htm

click on the wings and turning props at the bottom for links to other pages

Guest Ranger332

Jimmy Stewerd was in a good film called "Strategic AirCommand" had some great shots of it belive it still has a bigger payload then its replacment the B-52