Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got accepted to FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY today!!!

Finally after 4 years of slacking off in H.S., and 2 years of subpar Community College, I finally get to go where I belong... to the slacker paradise, where everybody enjoys a year long binge, which only serves to fuel the non-stop casual sex. Finally I can leave this wasteland. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SO F*CKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Jay

F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E, Florida State, Florida State, WHOOO!!! Ya, I know its gay but its much better than UF, they hold hands, and rock back and forth, bunch of queers, and as for the Hurricanes, well lets just say I was a big OSU fan during the BCS championship game.

GO BLUE!

no ... wait... that is my old state.... er...

heh Congrats man!!!! :)

hey you'll have to travel to Blackburg when they play Va. tech. only 15 mins from me...congrats

I know they play miami but they picked up a Fla. team..sorry it was Central Flordia.My bad.

Hey dagger, next year is VT's big year, they may not win the championship, but Miami's totally depleted, so do all us Floridians a favor, and get them Hokies to kick the sh*t outa the private school assholes's downsouth.

Oh I found some great pics, of FSU kickin the sh*t outa Mike Vick in 99.... maybe I'll post em.