Sign in to follow this  
Sky Captain

MiG-25 & New Game Patches

So, is it just me doing something wrong, or is the MiG-25 by Wpnssgt incompatible with newer versions of SFP1/WoV/WoE? Would there be any way to get around this while waiting for the new versions he's working on? If not, oh well, I can wait.

I havn't had any problems with it, just a few little tweeks to get the missiles to load.

In fact, last week (just before I got hit with a nasty trojan,and spent all weekend trying to clean it out), I fixed the lights on it. ie: added them, as it didn't have any.

What exactly is it doing (or not doing) for you??? Details please! :dntknw:

Wrench

Kevin Stein

The game crashes whenever I try to start a mission with the Foxbat selected. All other planes work (most of them are stock planes or newer addons) so I thought it might not be compatible with newer patches, or Wings Over Vietnam/Europe.

The game crashes whenever I try to start a mission with the Foxbat selected. All other planes work (most of them are stock planes or newer addons) so I thought it might not be compatible with newer patches, or Wings Over Vietnam/Europe.

I don't know if this problem still exist's but you may want to try and change the MinBaseSize=Large to Medium in the Mig-25 Data ini.

Thanks, Agamemnon, that did it. Thanks for the help guys, one more thing to like about CombatAce.

"I got hit with a nasty trojan,and spent all weekend trying to clean it out"

that has to be one of the most disturbing things I think I have ever read here. :crazy:

"I got hit with a nasty trojan,and spent all weekend trying to clean it out"

that has to be one of the most disturbing things I think I have ever read here. :crazy:

:ohmy:

Talk about double meanings!

I thought I had a dirty mind!! :crazy: Buncha sickos.....

and I'm not even a UCLA or USC fan*

I don't know if the damn thing came down with a book-on-pdf I'd d/led or what. (Intruder Detail & Scale) From one of 2 sites I found that have a lot of reference material (Sqad/Sig In action, Kagero, Osprey, Aerofax, hundreds of great books.) Or just hit me because.

Damn Mcaffe found it right way, but couldn't clean or quarantine it. And the path were it said it was, the folder didn't exist. So I wound up removing a bunch of junk from the Temporary Internet Files (which never gets cleaned out via the 'delete all offline content'.

Royal pain in the butt!!!

It really messed up my weekend; to say nothing of preventing me from doing the Hangar Screen for the Teams Lynx helicpters -- for which I now state my public apology to the rest of the Dev A-Team for failing to fulfill my duties.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

*for our nonamerican (or non californian) readers, here in Los Angeles, the 2 big colleges, UCLA Bruins and USC Torjans teams are always at odds with each other. Famous quote: "my favorite team is UCLA and whoever is playing against USC"

So, is it just me doing something wrong, or is the MiG-25 by Wpnssgt incompatible with newer versions of SFP1/WoV/WoE? Would there be any way to get around this while waiting for the new versions he's working on? If not, oh well, I can wait.

You might try a complete reinstall, SP4, the hotfix and then add that big, bad Foxbat. I've had no difficulty and, actually, added the MiG before the hotfix. Try to re-download the MiG from here again. The file may have been corrupted in the transfer in such a way that the .rar did not detect it during unzip.

Yeah, I fixed it. Changing the minbase thingy seems to have done it. Now i'm waiting for someone to do a Foxhound. :pilot:

Yeah, the MinBase thing solved the problem for me, also. The Foxbat flies fine in WoE now.

I thought I had a dirty mind!! :crazy: Buncha sickos.....

and I'm not even a UCLA or USC fan*

I don't know if the damn thing came down with a book-on-pdf I'd d/led or what. (Intruder Detail & Scale) From one of 2 sites I found that have a lot of reference material (Sqad/Sig In action, Kagero, Osprey, Aerofax, hundreds of great books.) Or just hit me because.

Damn Mcaffe found it right way, but couldn't clean or quarantine it. And the path were it said it was, the folder didn't exist. So I wound up removing a bunch of junk from the Temporary Internet Files (which never gets cleaned out via the 'delete all offline content'.

Royal pain in the butt!!!

It really messed up my weekend; to say nothing of preventing me from doing the Hangar Screen for the Teams Lynx helicpters -- for which I now state my public apology to the rest of the Dev A-Team for failing to fulfill my duties.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

*for our nonamerican (or non californian) readers, here in Los Angeles, the 2 big colleges, UCLA Bruins and USC Torjans teams are always at odds with each other. Famous quote: "my favorite team is UCLA and whoever is playing against USC"

I'm an Auburn grad and a USC grad and my teams were both undefeated in 2004. They both did fairly well in 2005 too. How'd the Bruins fare?