Sign in to follow this  
PPPBEEBEE

[Help me]Where could I download Deuces's WOV tileset ?

My ISP has some problems with Deuces's homepage and I can't access his site , so I can't download his WOV enhanced tileset ! Please help me , thanks u alot !

My ISP has some problems with Deuces's homepage and I can't access his site , so I can't download his WOV enhanced tileset ! Please help me , thanks u alot !

try here.http://www.sfmods.com/effects.html

I still can't enter his site . I always get "Cannot find server" . Anyway , thank you for your help !

I still can't enter his site . I always get "Cannot find server" . Anyway , thank you for your help !

I know this is probably a dumb question, but sometimes I forget to do it. Have you cleared the cache on your browser lately? I wasn't able to access CombatAce for the longest time after the hack. Turned out I had to not only clear files from my internet provider's program, but also do it in Internet Explorer itself, as well as do a general Windows Control Panel cleanup, before all my problems would disappear. It sounds like you have an old version of a file stored somewhere, because I was on Duece's site just last night and everything loaded okay.

I'm thankfully but please , trust me . I'm here not to ask any dumb question. When I enter Deuces's site , I must wait a very long time and at last I received a message said that "Can't establish a connection " !! Here is what I get :

ping01kz5.jpg

Although I ping successfully , when I enter sfmods.com , I get this :

ping03up0.jpg

I don't know why it happened , but I still can't download any of Deuces's amazing stuff !

Is there another way for me ? Please ...

Not familiar with the FireFox browser, but it definately seems like a browser problem. Anyone else familiar with, or using, this browser who can help?

Don't know of any other place to download his stuff, but I think he's listed as a member here, perhaps you could PM him and ask him if he can get it to you, or upload it here, if he's willing.

i have firefox... but i'll try to go there right now.

works fine for me...

One may be your cookies and history is full...

Two try closing all of your programs..

if it does not work then i'll try again.

i have firefox... but i'll try to go there right now.

works fine for me...

One may be your cookies and history is full...

Two try closing all of your programs..

if it does not work then i'll try again.

I have Firefox too and it works ok for me

It may be your settings or your firewall.

I am behind a router and use these settings:

Tools -> Options ->connection settings

and check "Auto detect proxy settings for this network"

If you are at home then check this out.

"pinging" uses different methods to how a browser connects to a server so its not a definitive way to tell

regards

Thank you all , I've found that I'm behind a firewall by my ISP. I don't know why they firewalled that site. But I'm go to use proxy now.