Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Strike Fighters review almost done

Just wanted to let everyone know I am about 3/4 of the way through writing the SF review. I was sick yesterday so I took the time to do a little "research" and writing. It's a big review with a ton of screenshots, I think you will be pleased. 8) I want to explore a few more things so I'm shooting for a late week/weekend release.

Thanks Jeff, looking forward to it. Get well too pal...

Looking foward to your review MJ, and hope your feeling better

BirdDogg 8)

Looking foward to your review MJ, and hope your feeling better

BirdDogg 8)

Actually, much better, thank you! :D The review is coming along well, just finishing up a section and cleaning up the screenshots and it should be done by friday. I want to test out a few more things before I post it.

Jeff,

Take your time, bro. I haven't seen a full review yet, only short "first immpressions" that aren't in depth enough to offer any good info. Can I suggest you put in some performance specs? I.e. your FPS and your rig's stats so we can get an idea on how it will run n our machines?

Thanks in advance, look forward to reading it!

Just a suggestion, you may want to include a paragraph on Hyperlobby now that its SF equipped.

Looking forward to a good read on the weekend :wink:

Denzil