Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Mirage Factory IAI Kfir-C7

Mirage Factory IAI Kfir-C7

The Mirage Factory Proudly Presents the KFIR C7.

I would like to know whether this bird has laser pod on it? I flew a strike mission with GBU. However, when I select the the GBU, there is no target screen.But when I release the GBU, it still hits the target.

I would like to know whether this bird has laser pod on it? I flew a strike mission with GBU. However, when I select the the GBU, there is no target screen.But when I release the GBU, it still hits the target.

No it doesnt, the sim will lase the target for you if its the primary target as if there is someone lasing it for you.

Does that apply to all aircrafts that has no laser pods in this sim?

Yes, every aircraft that can load LGBs can drop them on primary targets without an onboard laser designator.

Thanks. But yesterday I flew another close air support mission with Kfir-C2 with GBU. But when the primary target shows up, the GBUs could not be released!

Only primary target in STRIKE missions are always "lased" by the game. If you want to use LGB's

in another mission type you must fly a plane with internal laser designator or a plane which has the

capabililty to use a laser pod.

your buddy can't lasering for you.

but....i do a tweak in C7.. the pave penny work like a laser pod.. you can fire on secondary target.

have fun.

Edited by bpao

no, you don't have video return.

but you have a symbol on the hud.

use padlock to found the target.

and point the nose of the plane on it.

have fun