Sign in to follow this  
EmlD

Shadow Problem

Hi, i have Radeon 9800 Pro and see such things on every plane... Shure they are gone, if i turn shadows off, but maybe other solutions?

DirectX and Catalyst updated.

Thanx, EmlD

post-21833-1170240880_thumb.jpg

post-21833-1170240903_thumb.jpg

Hi, i have Radeon 9800 Pro and see such things on every plane... Shure they are gone, if i turn shadows off, but maybe other solutions?

Thanx, EmlD

I have the same card and don't see anything like that. Just an FYI, in case that info helps in any way. If not, please forgive me--I know how to turn the computer on and off, and that's about it.

Thanx, EmlD

Hey I think that those problems cause the open edge "error" on model in 3DS - I have the same problems with my models but no with stock objects.

Hi,

I have the same experience with turning shadows ON. Iam using Radeon X1600 pro. Also, with shadows off, i have some minor terrain glitches while bein at low altitude (textures disappear for a while)

Regards!

It's been this way for over a year with ATi cards - works fine on nVidia. :dntknw:

For what it's worth, I have nvidia and haven't had or seen this problem whether shadows are turned on or off.