Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnough

Flanker in the House

Hey Guyz,i was thinking about the precision of the russian míssiles,and in WOE,the AAM are so sucetible to countermesures...

Yeah, that'll happen. Depends on who makes it and what info they're using. A good example of Point of View having a direct bearing on how weapons handle in game is LOMAC. The standard version had the US weapons primarily dominant to begin with, but when the Russian company released Flaming Cliffs, the pendulum swung the other way and many of the Russian weapons were now superior to the US/NATO ones.

Personally, I use the Weapons Editor a lot!

(I use the thirdwire ones from here: http://www.thirdwire.com/downloads_tools.htm)

I find just slightly tweaking the standard weapons gives me a more enjoyable experience when using them than the default weaps pack. I only usually edit the noise rejection and CM rejection to get sticks that that hardly get spoofed my CMs, HOWEVER, don't forget that if you make your sticks super accurate, they'll be a bugger to counter when you fly against them.

Still, having a devil of a time making a QAAM from the Ace Combat series... might have to give up on that one...

anyone has any info about the su-27 brotherhood?

like the canad equipped Su-33(hopefully with Thrust Vector nozzles)

anyways this plane just eats eagles like peanuts.

took a 3v3 dogfight and i end up alone in my eagle.

but the situation changes with the F-23 guns only.

much more in my new talon.......