Sign in to follow this  
HUNACE

can my pc play this sim

hi i can play "IL2 46" and "wings over europe" on my pc will i be able to play this sim when it comes out???

what are your system specs?

WHAT IS JET THUNDERS SYSTEM SPECS?? i will try to find mine soon UP THE BLUES BCFC!! :clapping:

Edited by HUNACE

Jet Thunder, to my knowledge, has not released system specs because the game is not finished. As it approaches beta they should have some minimum specs laid out.

Jet Thunder, to my knowledge, has not released system specs because the game is not finished. As it approaches beta they should have some minimum specs laid out.

Yes, we didn't released system specs yet because we need all parts in place (UI, campaign system generating missions and stats in background during flights etc)

But I can say that a PC that runs IL2 '46 will run JT equally as well. At the moment the recommended RAM for smooth play is 1GB but this requirement will be quite low by the standards of our (vaguely) expected release date.

so good news

many days me looking

also others for ones

like this

thats great news!! i can not wait for this sim please please keep the secs LOW if you can :wink: