Sign in to follow this  
Fates

BOSTON Lead Singer found Dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/0...reut/index.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Brad Delp, the lead singer of the 1970s and '80s rock band Boston was found dead at his home in southern New Hampshire on Friday, local police said. Delp, 55, apparently was home alone and there was no indication of foul play, Atkinson, New Hampshire, police said. With Delp's big, high-register voice, Boston scored hits with "More Than a Feeling," "Long Time," and "Peace of Mind." The band's popularity peaked in the late 1970s, but it remained active off and on, producing its last album "Corporate America" in 2002.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/0...reut/index.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Brad Delp, the lead singer of the 1970s and '80s rock band Boston was found dead at his home in southern New Hampshire on Friday, local police said. Delp, 55, apparently was home alone and there was no indication of foul play, Atkinson, New Hampshire, police said. With Delp's big, high-register voice, Boston scored hits with "More Than a Feeling," "Long Time," and "Peace of Mind." The band's popularity peaked in the late 1970s, but it remained active off and on, producing its last album "Corporate America" in 2002.

Being here in NH, this has been a big deal. No surprise that Boston are considered "local boys make good" and are just generally well admired here. For those hwo have run into Brad here in the area, he was always polite and well mannered. He will be greatly missed.

A sad thing indeed, I still crank up Boston.

oh my this is sad news. :sad:

I used to love BOSTON...in fack I still do.

used to be one of my fevorits in the 70's and 80's.

may he rest in peace. :sorry:

Just heard on the Radio that it was suicide. How sad. "I'm just taking my time, moving along, you'll forget about me after iv'e been gone..."

Wow, that sucks; this is the first I heard of it too. I love Boston.