Sign in to follow this  
Polak

3D Object Library

I have finally completed what I call 3DGenericLibrary#1 - set of 56 objects shown on the below picture with more details given in the respective thread on 3rd Wire Mod forum.

For the reason that I am not sure if the larger textures wont affect frame rates, I decided to treat it as Beta and for now only announce this here and not upload to this or any other file distribution site. However, I 'd share this package with terrain designers, or anyone who wants to use them as an replacement to the stock objects and by doing so - test them. Please send me PM with your address and I gladly furnish you with this package. All details, instructions, credits and explanations are included in the readme.

I am hoping to continue this Project in the future by making other more specific and subject oriented packages.

all3D_small.jpg

Thank you Polak, these are a great addition can be used in many campaigns.

I have finally completed what I call 3DGenericLibrary#1 - set of 56 objects shown on the below picture with more details given in the respective thread on 3rd Wire Mod forum.

For the reason that I am not sure if the larger textures wont affect frame rates, I decided to treat it as Beta and for now only announce this here and not upload to this or any other file distribution site. However, I 'd share this package with terrain designers, or anyone who wants to use them as an replacement to the stock objects and by doing so - test them. Please send me PM with your address and I gladly furnish you with this package. All details, instructions, credits and explanations are included in the readme.

I am hoping to continue this Project in the future by making other more specific and subject oriented packages.

all3D_small.jpg

Great job, Polak!

Thanks! Very much appreciated.

Looking forward to the other packs.