Sign in to follow this  
Peace878

New Combat Flight Sim!?

Hey people, im a Combat Simulator fan /freak. Years ago i played the Janes F-15 and Janes F-18 Superhornet and then after years Lock on. But i think Lock on sucks. The campaing missions are total s**t and the ai wingmans just copie yr manouveurs. I dont like the radio and the whole radio funk and communications in the game totally unrealistic and cheap. And what i think without a cockpit mouse where you cant klick things is s**t too. Only tastatur shortcuts are not good. i want a good flightsimulator with graphics like lock on , but with cockpits where you can push every button on full realism with realistic traffic and communications and good campaign missions and a better menu for the game and not like in Lock On. Im totally dissapointed from Lock on. The Janes Combat Simulations in the old times are and were the best ones. And lock on theres not really the weather realistic even changes were you are flying. Wind in the campaigns is turned off. You cant really do things in Lock on. Lock on has a big filelist and many downloads for the game but most of them are only bulls**t. Sry people (ich bin verzweifelt)

People help combat simulators are dead just ww2 sim are alive. Does anybody know if theres a good combat simulation coming up next???

MFG

Hi Peace878. Welcome to CombatACE. I moved your post to the General Discussion thread as, IMO, you are more likely to get the help you are seeking here rather than in the LOMAC forum. :wink:

the closest to what you want now is Falcon 4:Allied Force.it can be flown as simple as you want or as real as you want.Ramp start and taxi out or start on the runway ready to roll,even start in the air.

The campain is dynamic and theres 4 to choose from.I fly it periodically when I want to spend 30 mins just getting ready for a flight.

The graphics aren't as nice as lock on but the campain and general realism is much better.

As for down the road?I've heard that ED(makers of Lock on)are doing a F/A-18 sim next(but then thats rumor.and Lead Pursuit(makers of Falcon 4:AF) are supposed to be starting a new one.

Fighter Ops is in the works, too, but it's quite a ways off still. No one is positive if it will be out this year or not.

LOMAC had a far smaller budget than those classic Jane's games, and it shows. There are things that just had to be skipped.

And still we wait for more, but I'm still sticking with LOMAC.