Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Anyone Get Command and Conquer 3

Just got it and it awesome. Since I just got an additional 30 days com leave :sorry: I guess I will have plenty of time to play it.

Just got it and it awesome. Since I just got an additional 30 days com leave :sorry: I guess I will have plenty of time to play it.

You lazy bastard, sitting on your freckle playing videogames all day! :biggrin:

What are the nod units like? I was kind of happy to see more infantry involved (I hated that they fell by the wayside in Generals). I hear the Scrin units are mostly cannon fodder, more of a quantity not quality influence. Is that true?

You lazy bastard, sitting on your freckle playing videogames all day! :biggrin:

What are the nod units like? I was kind of happy to see more infantry involved (I hated that they fell by the wayside in Generals). I hear the Scrin units are mostly cannon fodder, more of a quantity not quality influence. Is that true?

Nod has alot of cool new unit to mess with. The Scrin, are anything but a pushover. I played a skirmish on easy against them and they chew on me pretty good until I could get my Mammoth tanks in to beat them.

Ahh... The Mammoth. The answer to all life's problems. :grin: I noticed that the GDI armour gets the railgun upgrade too! Can't wait. I hear Kane's more of a fanatical nut in this one. I like him better when plain badass, as opposed to badass religous nutbag.

I'm going to get this game friday but, my dad is going to force me to remove WOV :cray: But I guess some sacrifices have to be made all in the name of Command and Conquer. Well at least until I can get a new computer in my room! :biggrin:

I'm going to get this game friday but, my dad is going to force me to remove WOV :cray: But I guess some sacrifices have to be made all in the name of Command and Conquer. Well at least until I can get a new computer in my room! :biggrin:

Hey, it's just temporary dude, after all when the Mesiah calls Nod's bidding must be done :clapping:

Yes that is true. Death to the GDI!

Not hardly.....I have been mopping up NOD as usual since the first one. No difference here either, they just die under the treads of my armored divisions. And once again they are no match for the might of GDI.

Sorry Kane, close, but not close enough......see you in C&C 4......

I have a tracking number, but that doesn't tend to run so well, as there is no autorun embedded.

Soon, my pretties, very soon!