Sign in to follow this  
Dave

New Jib Jab

Sad but true, thanks Dave, this made my day :)

Nuthin' personal against you Yanks but I'm a bit of a news junkie here in Oz (I listen to newsradio and rave music, go figure :good: ) but I hopped a jet to the US last year and thought I could get my fix while I was there... I was sadly mistaken. I was getting withdrawals, NPR bored me sh**less most of the time and when I did get to see O'reilly (its not televised here) I wanted to hit something. Which for me is just like watching Mencia! Although you guys have Crispy Cremes and get Jon Stewart on a nightly basis, and for that, I'll be forever jealous! :biggrin:

i cant say much about that clip but i found out the weather is like in norway gap naked and AWEfully sunny haha

Ah, the good ol' JibJab of yesteryear is back, nailin' it down.

That "This Land" one during the last election was classic. Good to see the guys still got it goin' on...

:good:

Nuthin' personal against you Yanks but I'm a bit of a news junkie here in Oz (I listen to newsradio and rave music, go figure :good: ) but I hopped a jet to the US last year and thought I could get my fix while I was there... I was sadly mistaken. I was getting withdrawals, NPR bored me sh**less most of the time and when I did get to see O'reilly (its not televised here) I wanted to hit something. Which for me is just like watching Mencia! Although you guys have Crispy Cremes and get Jon Stewart on a nightly basis, and for that, I'll be forever jealous! :biggrin:

If you couldn't get your news fix here in the US you weren't trying hard enough. In the US you can very easily get information overload.

If you couldn't get your news fix here in the US you weren't trying hard enough. In the US you can very easily get information overload.

Yeah, but I didn't have access to cable, that was a large part of the problem... Next time I come over, I'll try harder! :smile:

Yeah, but I didn't have access to cable, that was a large part of the problem... Next time I come over, I'll try harder! :smile:

Well there was you problem right there. There are so many news channels on cable you would be picture in picture in picture.......

Well there was you problem right there. There are so many news channels on cable you would be picture in picture in picture.......

Is it sad that I'd go the brady bunch effect with a tic tac toe grid of news channels...? :tongue: The big issue will be remembering to get a hotel room with cable access. And a window seat! I wanna window seat too! :biggrin:

The Daily Show is perfect at skewering those two-faced politicians. :grin: