Sign in to follow this  
KillerWOLF

How do i learn to make skins?

i have 3dsmax studio 4 i think. I would love to make skins but I can't do nothing with it :(

How can i learn to make skins for SF:P1?

Also the decals on the planes can i use photoshop 7 and replace them or is that part of the skin?

If there is any tutorial please post a link to it.

i have 3dsmax studio 4 i think. I would love to make skins but I can't do nothing with it :(  

How can i learn to make skins for SF:P1?  

Also the decals on the planes can i use photoshop 7 and replace them or is that part of the skin?

If there is any tutorial please post a link to it.

There is a short tutorial file in the Strike Fighters download section, you can grab it here.

I also have one in the works, and hope to have a fairly comprehensive one done in the next week or so.

TK and the Crew will be putting out a tutorial on the decals...should come with the patch due out soon.

As for using 3DsMax, this is something alittle different then just skinning. The Skunkworks crew as well as TK and the rest may have a tutorial out soon about adding aircraft to the game. I'm looking foward to it as well..I'll soon be starting a B58 Hustler as my first project.

hi . sorry for replying to such an old topic .

But are those tuts out yet. i would really like to learn modding skins for different aircrafts. thanx