Well....this might be a stupid question but i´ve dowloaded Pasko Uh-1B and there´s no Weapons in it...its a glitch or its reallt like that? If so, where can i find an Huey Gunship?

Well....this might be a stupid question but i´ve dowloaded Pasko Uh-1B and there´s no Weapons in it...its a glitch or its reallt like that? If so, where can i find an Huey Gunship?

I recommend you the yap one it's a jewel if not you can add weopons yourself by modifying your UH-1H data.ini for example

UH-1H is available on this site

img00001jl8.jpg

img00003bu3.jpg

bye

I recommend you the yap one it's a jewel if not you can add weopons yourself by modifying your UH-1H data.ini for example

UH-1H is available on this site

img00001jl8.jpg

img00003bu3.jpg

bye

Dawmn that looks great!!! But where can i find it? Bunyaps as closed shop...

YAP:

www.yankeeairpirate.net

For the weapons on the UH-1B, I use this:

http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?...e=0&fpart=2

The UH-1H is at avsim.com, not here.

Ah,is?

I saw that none of my Hueys had guns.I have the UH-1B from Pasko and an ANZAC UH-1.

Yuri said me that adding guns to helicopters is a pain in the...

And I guess he´s right!My UH-1 was flying like a plane....

I will try to edit the weapon stations lines as it is on that forums.

Ah,is?

I saw that none of my Hueys had guns.I have the UH-1B from Pasko and an ANZAC UH-1.

Yuri said me that adding guns to helicopters is a pain in the...

And I guess he´s right!My UH-1 was flying like a plane....

I will try to edit the weapon stations lines as it is on that forums.

How? Ive downloaded the UH-1H from Avsim but it only ads me up the 2 rocket pylons...bt still nothing like those pics... :sorry:

How? Ive downloaded the UH-1H from Avsim but it only ads me up the 2 rocket pylons...bt still nothing like those pics... :sorry:

Well,I downloaded more helos,and all have guns,only the Blackhawk and the Lynx don´t.

And I believe the Lynx is supposed to...

And a very weird issue I´m having is that the helicopters are handling and flying like planes!

Is that normal?

The OH-6 is a bit,ok,alot bugged.

There are 2 pilots on the back seat,but they are white,missing the skins.And some helos are missing a decent cockpit (if using the A-4 one already was bad,using it on helicopters is awful!),but I guess the Junkers EF have the OH-6 cockpit... :-P

Well,I downloaded more helos,and all have guns,only the Blackhawk and the Lynx don´t.

And I believe the Lynx is supposed to...

And a very weird issue I´m having is that the helicopters are handling and flying like planes!

Is that normal?

The OH-6 is a bit,ok,alot bugged.

There are 2 pilots on the back seat,but they are white,missing the skins.And some helos are missing a decent cockpit (if using the A-4 one already was bad,using it on helicopters is awful!),but I guess the Junkers EF have the OH-6 cockpit... :-P

The lynx has it and works fine with me, you need to edit the weapondata.ini and add the HOT missiles in the Weapon Editor. The problem of choppers flying like jets is because of the game engine so nothing to do with that.

But i still dunow how to add the UH-1B from Capuns weapons....shame on me.

And im having a preoblem with the A4 ATSI Agressor...it doesnt appear any weapons either!

The gunners have skins, that should be in the OH-6A folder not the Aircraft folder (I think rooney is one).

Some of the helicopters were released without cockpits, and cockpits were added on later, in a seperate download.

The UH-1B_DATA.ini in the SimHQ thread should work, as long as you have the latest weapon pack.

The gunners have skins, that should be in the OH-6A folder not the Aircraft folder (I think rooney is one).

Some of the helicopters were released without cockpits, and cockpits were added on later, in a seperate download.

The UH-1B_DATA.ini in the SimHQ thread should work, as long as you have the latest weapon pack.

Thanks Jtin :good: Will try it later....

Well....it did work...but now i have 2 rocket pods "sticked" to my doors and still no miniguns to back it up....im quiting...maybe will buy YAP Gunship... :sorry:

A couple more additions to the Yankee Air Pirate Stable.

post-9488-1175671628_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671646_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671637_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671656_thumb.jpg

Do they come with Wagner-playing speakers? :wink:

A couple more additions to the Yankee Air Pirate Stable.

post-9488-1175671628_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671646_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671637_thumb.jpg

post-9488-1175671656_thumb.jpg

:mellow: Can i buy only the Hueys? or is it the pack compatible with WoE??? :dntknw:

:mellow: Can i buy only the Hueys? or is it the pack compatible with WoE??? :dntknw:

No you can not just buy the Hueys. The mods are for WOV. But I easily dropped them into WOE.

No you can not just buy the Hueys. The mods are for WOV. But I easily dropped them into WOE.

And you still get the vietnam terrain and all missions?

And you still get the vietnam terrain and all missions?

You have to own WOV for those missions to work.

Guest zerocinco
Do they come with Wagner-playing speakers? :wink:

Yes they do. No kidding.

It uses the M27_MiniGun. I just checked, it's in the weapons pack. Did you change the UH-1B_Loadout.ini?

Those YAP hueys look good!

It uses the M27_MiniGun. I just checked, it's in the weapons pack. Did you change the UH-1B_Loadout.ini?

Those YAP hueys look good!

Yes i did...just like in SimhQ. But the m_27 minigun doesnt appears. Yours works? if so can you copy me your UH-1B_Loadout.ini an post it here?

In the loadout screen, they don't appear, but the indacators indicate that they do (the little circles are filled in). I used the same loadout.ini as the one in the thread.

the weapons possible are on the left Side a M27MiniGun And on the Right Side XM-8 Grenade launcher i added also a gunsight to the cockpit data it makes aiming that mutch easier

if you like it give me a mail and i send it to you

the weapons possible are on the left Side a M27MiniGun And on the Right Side XM-8 Grenade launcher i added also a gunsight to the cockpit data it makes aiming that mutch easier

if you like it give me a mail and i send it to you

Great!!! Send it at nunomiguelpintofaria@iol.pt

Thanks! :clapping:

Great!!! Send it at ******************

Thanks! :clapping:

Can I have this too?

Sorry,but I changed my mind about the above quote....