Hey gruppe,

Usafmtl, Montycz, Kesselbrut, and others have downloaded for us the A5b. Heavy Attack, cruise at 460 KTS. Oh Yah. This plane has got to have the best PIT ever, Not only do we have nomex clad legs extenting to the rudder pedals but the young gentleman has a kneeboard with a map and a polaroid of his Auntie Norma Jean.

I wish all of our pits had the same resolution, attention to detail, and stuff this has.

post-11823-1176505032_thumb.jpg

:ph34r: CL

I'd like to second that with Two Big Thumbs Up! It has a beautiful cockpit, and is an absolute kick in the head to take on strike missions.

Great addition to the growing list of distinguished aircraft available.

Yes I agree the pit is the best.Thanks to all :clapping:

I am glad you all are liking it. I use it alot in WOV for strike missions. Yeah it never was used like that however that is the beauty of this sim.

Yup great AC and all but I would like to fortify one of my points; "the young gentleman has a kneeboard with a map and a polaroid of his Auntie Norma Jean."

I know Y'all are not made of wood.

:ph34r: V/R, CL

WOW! yeah that cockpit is absolutely tops! ive always had a liking for the A-5. the last "cool" plane from north american and in my opinion has alot of semblance to the F-14. thank you to all the people making all this cool stuff available to anyone and everyone.....really THANKS!!

Ah,thanks A LOT!

I really hate to use "foreign" cockpits!Where I can dll?

Its in the downloads section.