Hey

Does any one know why the f-16b doesnt work on Wings Over Europe.

I pasted it in objects/aircraft folder yet it doesnt show up when I run the game.

I tried doing the same with the IAF f-16b and the american one and neither works. Does anyone els have a problem wit this model or is it just me?

If you got one to work can you tell me how you did it?

Hey

I pasted it in objects/aircraft folder yet it doesnt show up when I run the game.

I tried doing the same with the IAF f-16b and the american one and neither works. Does anyone els have a problem wit this model or is it just me?

What do u mean it does not work? Check if u have the LOD files in your folder. That's the only pbm I can see. Mine works fine.

Hey

Can you select to fly it in a single mission and arm it with weapons? - or do you mean its not appearing in the 3D world?

Can you select to fly it in a single mission and arm it with weapons? - or do you mean its not appearing in the 3D world?

It doesnt show up at all. When I go on the creat mission page its name doesnt show up under aircraft. Its as if i never downloaded it. When it comes to the lod file I have.

F-16B_10.LOD FILE

F-16B_10.CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

F-16B_10.OUT FILE

F-16B_COCKPIT CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

F-16B_AVIONICS CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

F-16B_DATA CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

along with a cockpit folder and some skins

Am I missing anything?

I'm not positive, but have you installed the single-seat F-16 as well? Some planes presume you have another related model installed first.

I'm not positive, but have you installed the single-seat F-16 as well? Some planes presume you have another related model installed first.

That makes sense. Ill try it out. But do i need an f-16a/c because there is no single seet f-16b.