Sign in to follow this  
Erik

We need you.

Looks like a great start thank you all for your offers, here's what I have so far.

Spanish - 76.IAP-Blackbird, DirtyBirdFA, foxmonter

Portuguese - peretz

German - 76.IAP-Blackbird, ravenclaw_007

Hebrew - triplethr3at

Italian - erikgen

Korean -

Chinese -

Japanese -

Russian -

French - 76.IAP-Blackbird, airvee001

Czech - 76.IAP-Blackbird

I'd like to open forums where we have at least 3 moderators, so Spanish looks like it can be done. Some question I have are:

1. Can Portuguese and Spanish be combined?

2. Do we have any others members who can help out with the other languages above?

Thanks for help I'm looking forward to getting these forums in place to expand our reach to members.

Erik

Español y portugues.... I don't think so.. al menos yo no entiendo un pepino.. jaja!

Hello

I can help in french simply because ....I am french !

et je crois pouvoir confirmer que je parle cette langue "fluently"

Hallo Fighters and Bombers :biggrin:

I am from Slovakia. Slovakia was in federation with Czech republic, few years ago. I have no problem with czech language. Slovak language is very, very similar to czech language. Czech members have no problem with slovak language, and slovak members have no problem with czech language, I think.

But:

1) my english is not excellent :sorry:

2) my experience in SFP1 and its mods is not very good (I am not modder, skinner... I am standard member only :blush: )

So that's all :crazy:

Edited by kukulino

Looks like a great start thank you all for your offers, here's what I have so far.

Spanish - 76.IAP-Blackbird, DirtyBirdFA, foxmonter

Portuguese - peretz

German - 76.IAP-Blackbird, ravenclaw_007

Hebrew - triplethr3at

Italian - erikgen

Korean -

Chinese -

Japanese -

Russian -

French - 76.IAP-Blackbird, airvee001, *BRUNO*

Czech - 76.IAP-Blackbird, kukulino

I'd like to get these forums open this weekend ... do we have any other members who can help out?

Huh... missed this topic completely. :blink:

I think I'm good at Russian :biggrin: At least I live in Moscow and was born in Moscow...

And I also write some articles for this mag http://gamenavigator.ru/

And moderate it's forum. :crazy:

I'd like to open forums where we have at least 3 moderators, so Spanish looks like it can be done. Some question I have are:

1. Can Portuguese and Spanish be combined?

Erik

No, it cant! :beee: Just by the simple reason that we understand them, but they dont understand us!

Portuguese, English, Spanish a little French and two very little Italian and German! :biggrin:

Looks like we have the beginning of something great. Anyone read and write another language other than English?

Also let us know which languages you think would be nice to have here.

Erik

Hey,

perfect german and english and 12 years german airforce slang (GCI control and SAM environment)

I would be pleased to help.

And remeber: ALLWAYS CHECK YOUR SIX......

ECCMO

The new language forums are now in place and open. If we could get some opening posts welcoming the new additional forums and ideas put in place that would be terrific. Specific forum descriptions can be added if they're written and supplied to us. Posts and topics can be pinned as needed and subforums can be added if they become necessary. The general idea of these forums is to allow members an access point to our community through the help of great people like yourself.

Some things that would be helpful in these forums are:

1. A Site Help Section - Posted in different languages so members will know how to join our community as a member and use the features of the site.

2. A Knowledge Base - Some of the most frequently asked questions about adding and changing mods can be found in the knowledge base here: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=99. Converting these KB posts (or the more important ones) will help everyone.

3. Team Building - As the new forums take hold you'll want additional support from members who post there to help moderate and support the new forums. If we come accross members who would like to help please let us know and we'll add them to the moderation team.

4. Skinning - Different forum skins can be added for each forum which will give the buttons and forums new language support. Converting all the English to the language of the forum would be a terrific way to promote the new forums.

All of these things we can work on in time. As the needs and ideas come up and define themselves let myself or Fates know and we'll work on getting them provided for you.

Please work with the members in answering questions and concerns. If you have questions you don't feel comfortable answering or need additional support with they can be asked in the specific forum in English and then once answered translated back for the member. This should lessen as more and more posts are asked and answered. Questions concerning the site can always be PM'd to any of the admins for clarification.

On behalf of all us here at CombatACE we thank you for your support and involvement.

Erik

i'd be happy to help...

who remembered me as Hebrew talking? ha? :)

THANX to Eric and everybody, ho works on this multilanguage project :clapping:

Combatace is closer to its members than anytime before :biggrin: