Sign in to follow this  
Mur

How to save a champaign ?

Hi all,

I have looked for this in the forum but I have not been able to find the answer.

My question is: when I start a new champaign, I am asked to save to a file, usually it is

"Campagna di TopHarley.4", or something like that.

When I finish a mission in the aforementioned champaign and I press ESC to close the game,

and the day after I try to open the champaign, I am not able to find the file and I have to

start again from the beginning my champaign.

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot,

Mur

The whole series automatically saves the campaign. The only way it would disappear is if you died, were captured or missing and you didn't refly the mission. Or if you never completed a single mission, then it wouldn't be saved.

gotta make sure you okay the results at the briefing screen, IIRC

That's wahat i remember also.

Everything is atoumatic but you have to remember to hit the proper buttons on the screen

gotta make sure you okay the results at the briefing screen, IIRC

Pretty kind suggestion.

Since I have the Italian version of the game, the OKAY should be the ACCEPT key?

anyway also pressing such a key, nothing happens.

P.S. of course I do not die during the champaign, I simply press ESC once I have accepted

the result of the succesfull mission.

It shouldn't ask you to save a file...or should it?

I have SFP1 & SF Gold, this is what shows at end of mission or when aborted :

In Campaign mode, when you have flown a mission, at end of mission, the Mission Debrief screen shows and you have 2 buttons to choose - 'Refly' or 'Accept'. This is always the case for all outcomes of mission - success, abort, shot down, hospitalized, failure,Killed, pow. Then, if you accept, next mission will occur OR if you are POW, MIA,KIA - then campaign will end.

Is this same for all versions & languages?

When you first start a campaign it'll ask you to save it, usually the pilot's name and the number campaigns they flew.

How to save champaign?

I ususlly never keep it around long enough to have to save it. But I do recommend keeping it well chilled to help it last longer. :biggrin::crazy:

Hi all,

I have looked for this in the forum but I have not been able to find the answer.

My question is: when I start a new champaign, I am asked to save to a file, usually it is

"Campagna di TopHarley.4", or something like that.

When I finish a mission in the aforementioned champaign and I press ESC to close the game,

and the day after I try to open the champaign, I am not able to find the file and I have to

start again from the beginning my champaign.

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot,

Mur

I usually don't have any champagne left...................

I ususlly never keep it around long enough to have to save it. But I do recommend keeping it well chilled to help it last longer. :biggrin::crazy:

I was going to awnser this,but I´m a new member and that surely could make me dammed...

But I never played in campaign mode.But it must autosave.

I was going to awnser this,but I´m a new member and that surely could make me dammed...

But I never played in campaign mode.But it must autosave.

yes it does, if you didn't get killed on the last mission.