Sign in to follow this  
Canadair

Dhimar & Paran decals

For some reason they don't show up anymore; with default nations.ini and terrain specific (desert) nations.ini

I serached the forumms to no avail? ideas?

Did you check the textureset ini for the Natiion=??

something like this (from a Parani camo Mig-21):

[TextureSet]

Name=Parani Desert Camo

Nation=Paran

Squadron=

Specular=1.000000

Glossiness=0.500000

Reflection=1.000000

Wrench

kevin stein

I get this much in sfp1. No roundels in wov. Both with dhimar in the texture set. The fin flash is part of the splendid skin by whiteknight. A small part of the parani desert is going to get alot hotter then the wx channel is forcasting today. :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

I get this much in sfp1. No roundels in wov. Both with dhimar in the texture set. The fin flash is part of the splendid skin by whiteknight. A small part of the parani desert is going to get alot hotter then the wx channel is forcasting today. :ph34r: CL

Fixed the problem with the new nations pack downloaded from combatace;

question: say a decals.ini points to a specipic peculiar decal contained in that skinset D directory; say that , either in mission, campaing or single mission, I point it to another nation, whivch result will I obtain?

That looks like my Isreali skin!!! BUSTED!!!! :tongue:

Best way, is add the Parani or whoever's decal right into the D folder, and just rewirte the path

F-86F-40/Paran/D/Insignia

you can always rename the tga to the country name too

Wrench

kevin stein

the nations pack here at combat ace and a little ini surgery work; now I have both fictional ME contestants

Representatives of both the Isreali and Dhimari governments will not confirm or deny the use of Isreali aircraft or aircrews in the so called charlie lima sector of Paran. :dntknw: CL

Representatives of both the Isreali and Dhimari governments will not confirm or deny the use of Isreali aircraft or aircrews in the so called charlie lima sector of Paran. :dntknw: CL

I think my next projects will be to update the Sabres and make a Dhimari C-130 and Parani An-12 skin.It always makes me smile when i see one of my skins in a screenshot,even if it was one of my older attempts. :blush:

Bitchin' Dhimar would also be supplied F-5s and AD-4s maybe even surplussed

B-66s and B-47s. There is a new sled / F-84 out. I don't know If your good ole desert and SEA skins will work on it. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1179682138_thumb.jpg