Sign in to follow this  
gumpy

New Photo Real Terrains?

Has there been any updates on the New WOV,WOE,KOREAN photo real terrains Ive been reading about?E.T.A :dntknw:

I saw a post over at SimHQ today that said they were ready. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Guys

The three PhotoReal Terrains, Wings Over Europe PhotoReal, Wings Over Vietnam PhotoReal and Wings Over Korea PhotoReal are being made ready for delivery as we speak :biggrin: All three should be available very very soon. Thank you all for your patience :biggrin: I think you'll all be happy with the results :biggrin:

Very soon thereafter will follow the WW2 PhotoReal Terrains: WW2 Burma, WW2 China and WW2 Phillipines

Let me again apologize to all for the delay; I assure you all it is beyond my control.

Edward

Edited by Edward

I can't wait to see the WW2 terrains. They should be fantastic.

On behalf of those few individuals that fly any WW2 missions, thanks a million Edward for all your efforts. I'm looking forward to ALL these terrains, like a kid on Christmas morning!