Sign in to follow this  
Redddevil911

What Branch of Service should you be in!

Gee go figure!

What Branch of the U.S. Military do you belong in?

My Results:

full_762152936.jpg

U.S. Air Force

The USAF is the largest and the most technologically advanced air force in the world, with about 6013 manned aircraft

Whoa! IM a former Marine AND Navy guy...and it said Marine...this is mystic dude... :crazy:

Guest 531_Ghost
Can't help the fact you all weren't smart enough to join the Air Force. I have no regrets. And people talk alot of mess yada yada yada but I just remember this quote.

"USAF is thoroughly despised until the need for serious close air support, heavy bombardment, resupply on a massive scale, fast aerial intel, or the recovery of "assets" is required.

Then everyone is very polite."

and that says it all right there.........

:biggrin:

Oh but I was USAFMTL :wink: Still went the US Marines way of life. No regrets either. And when you really want CAS, you know who to call. :cool:

But thanks for the ride Navy :wink:

scan0001.jpg

want CAS, you know who to call.

Yep, you spell it AH1W...... :biggrin:

Hmm I came up as the Marines. Makes sense, my grandfather was one, and following my father's side of the family, we're practically clones.

Kinda surprised it didn't say I shouldn't be in the armed forces, what with my complete disregard for authority and that whole america hating pinko commie liberal terrorist lover thing :biggrin:

Edited by eraser_tr

Hmm I came up as the Marines. Makes sense, my grandfather was one, and following my father's side of the family, we're practically clones.

Kinda surprised it didn't say I shouldn't be in the armed forces, what with my complete disregard for authority and that whole america hating pinko commie liberal terrorist lover thing :biggrin:

there's always hope for redemption......

:wink: