Here I am, you innocents, ready to lie, cheat, steal, hoodwink, deceive, tease, rob, and generally commit other heinous crimes against each and every one of you AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

Look how wonderful RAZBAM's new Banshee looks flying over my Photoreal Korean War Terrain. I think you should buy them both now, as my family needs a new wardrobe at your expense!!!

img00001_28.jpg

img00002_38.jpg

img00004_28.jpg

img00005_7.jpg

img00006_3.jpg

img00007_18.jpg

img00008_10.jpg

Here is the link to BUY them Both!!! RazBam

Your Resident Liar, Cheat, Thief, and Tease

ES

Edward

Here I am, you innocents, ready to lie, cheat, steal, hoodwink, deceive, tease, rob, and generally commit other heinous crimes against each and every one of you AGAIN!!! :rolleyes:

Look how wonderful RAZBAM's new Banshee looks flying over my Photoreal Korean War Terrain. I think you should buy them both now, as my family needs a new wardrobe at your expense!!!

img00001_28.jpg

img00002_38.jpg

img00004_28.jpg

img00005_7.jpg

img00006_3.jpg

img00007_18.jpg

img00008_10.jpg

Here is the link to BUY them Both!!! RazBam

Your Resident Liar, Cheat, Thief, and Tease

ES

Edward

"Your Resident Liar, Cheat, Thief, and Tease"

Is that suposed to be funny....it sounds rather sad actually.a little contritness would smooth things over much better than an "in you face" defence.There is no right or wrong here but attitudes from both sides of this issue are really getting pathetic. :dntknw:

Is that suposed to be funny....

actually I do find the whole post mildly amusing - I guess it depends upon your culture & sense of humour.

There is no right or wrong here but attitudes from both sides of this issue are really getting pathetic. :dntknw:
Indeed so can we knock it off please.

They do look good & if someone wants to buy them or not then that's their choice not anybody else's.

I don't find it funny at all.