Sign in to follow this  
Guest Saganuay82

@ Knights Templar

Guest Saganuay82

Weapon entires can drive a man crazy. More testing than paintjobs.

4 CRV7s

CRV7onBRUrack.jpg

Twin heaters with a single Sparrow

CF188A2A.jpg

Twin homers

CF188twosparrow.jpg

Weapon entires can drive a man crazy. More testing than paintjobs.

Twin heaters with a single Sparrow

CF188A2A.jpg

You have split up the stationgroups, right?

Also, I never realized how confusing it could be to look at the underside of a Canadian Hornet....until now. :biggrin:

Edited by Gocad

That's what I was gonna say...even knowing it's the false canopy paintjob ... makes one think the CF is hitting the Canadian Club a little too hard!! Putting the fuel tanks on top of the wing....what do they thing they're flying -- Lightnings???

:haha:

I crack myself up sometimes!!!

Fiddling weapons is probably the most insanity inducing thing we can do...unless it's making scads of decals, or trying to lay out target areas, and have all the little sub-items actually show up in the fracking game!!!!, and in their appointed places.

AAAAAHTHRRIGHTTAAHGHTAAAA!!!LLLLL!!!!! :crazy::tongue: blurbl blurb blurblle....llalalalalalalalal .....sorry, the meds haven't kicked in yet... :sorry:

What I actually like, is having enough 'spare' groups to split them, so you can create asymetrical loadouts. I think that's more realistic, given how things seem to be...

Wrench

kevin stein

What I actually like, is having enough 'spare' groups to split them, so you can create asymetrical loadouts. I think that's more realistic, given how things seem to be...

Sorry for the threadjack, but could it be that you can have only a limited number of stationgroups?

Because I was unable to to split up both the Sidewinder and Sparrow stations on the F-4...

Guest Saganuay82

6 groups

It's nice being able to do that...I'm slowly adjusting my Harriers so that they all have asymetric capabilities...

It's funny how everytime I play the game, I keep finding minor errors...I was playing the WOE 1979 campaign and noticed (after I had died) that the Sidewinders on the F-15A Eagles were offset from the rails...floating or buried! And I KNOW I haven't tweaked the .inis of the stock F-15A models at all!

FastCargo

Guest Saganuay82

Actually, I thought Wrench did F-4 weapon groups edits. I seem to remember it at his site.

Since it is a CF188 thread....................

Raining rockets

rainingrockets.jpg

Yah, I did a couple for the Rhino, a version for the F-4G WW, another for the E (simply adding another Sparow to group 4, leaving the Sparrow in group 5 all by it's lonesome for the jammer replacment)

I'm spliting them all the time in the KB Loadout thread, trying for something more real-world. Or at least to give the player/pilot some more options.

And, like FastCargo said, some of the stock birds are a little 'off'

Wrench

kevin stein

ps:, so Sag, when's the mod comming out???

Guest Saganuay82

I think I'll re-release my Hornet package. I have 409, 410, 416, 421, 425, 433, 439, 441, Balkan Rats and AETE sqns done now. I have some done in the SQN tail with the old CANFORCE markings. I have been working on a couple of repainted pilots of the stock guy. Plus this data.ini mod. Few things left to tweak. Loadout.ini etc.

Might be done by February :)

It's funny how everytime I play the game, I keep finding minor errors...I was playing the WOE 1979 campaign and noticed (after I had died) that the Sidewinders on the F-15A Eagles were offset from the rails...floating or buried! And I KNOW I haven't tweaked the .inis of the stock F-15A models at all!

The wing pylons of the F-15A were re-positioned in the last patch. Is it possible that you use a _data.ini extracted from the previous version of WoE? (I know you wrote you hadn't tweaked it, but who knows...)