Sign in to follow this  
Vex

HyperLobby beta for SF1?

I guess the download link does not work anymore :(. Is there any other sites that would have this version?

Thanks,

Vex

I have the beta and if Madjeff wants to host it for download I would be glad to send it to him.

You know I tried hyper lobby last nite and SFP1 wasnt listed as a lobby, or anything. Dont know the version off hand I have but just got it a couple weeks ago, should be the newest. Is there some procedure for getting hooked up on HL in a game that I am missing? Played IL2 on it no prob. Also havent been able to join a game in Gamespy. I was able to host one apparently but unsure if anyone was able to join or not, no one ever did.

The hyper lobby for SF is still in beta and so it is a special client. You need to download the client from a special link. It was posted in the hyperlobby forum earlier. This special beta client contains all the other games plus an area for SF.

Just remember it's a beta and the link is bound to change from time to time. :) Jiri never stops working.