Takes a lot of MiGs to do that in WOE even with the wingman as they are. :biggrin: In my recent campaigns (on hard AI) flight of four F-15's regularly comes home with dozen or more kills. The only casualties are to SAMs, or friendly fire (my wingman shot me down) :blink:

well, when I say "we" it refers to the real Air Order of Battle as we faced each other down. And while the Russian equipment wasn't all that great, all those Mig-23's at 6 to 1 were also carrying their own missile loadouts, which weren't half bad.

In the sim its another matter although if you are flying over a dozen SA-6 sites along with the recent missile mods for the Russian AA stuff loaded up, you might start to get a better feel for what we faced back then.

glad we didn't really have to find out........

glad a couple of them missed me too

Edited by Typhoid

Anybody given any thought to the Flagon pit by boopidoo?? May not be right, but it looks russian!!! 2 different versions, for the original Su15, and another nicer one for the Su15TM

Might even work pretty good in the 9A/9B/11????

Just a thought...

Wrench

kevin stein

Anybody given any thought to the Flagon pit by boopidoo?? May not be right, but it looks russian!!! 2 different versions, for the original Su15, and another nicer one for the Su15TM

Might even work pretty good in the 9A/9B/11????

Just a thought...

Wrench

kevin stein

That is an excellent cockpit, one of the reasons I fly the SU-15 so much.

Yap, that's an artwork cockpit.

I am still puzled by Tuphoid's writing and what I see on the pics. I have a pic from cockpit-mounted camera i ML-headroom is around palm width or less. And a side picture of BN, that also gives a nice sideview on pilot's shoulders above sideframe. Maybe both are evidence of "sekrit" butt-raiser pillow modification? :pilot:

Nele

Yap, that's an artwork cockpit.

I am still puzled by Tuphoid's writing and what I see on the pics. I have a pic from cockpit-mounted camera i ML-headroom is around palm width or less. And a side picture of BN, that also gives a nice sideview on pilot's shoulders above sideframe. Maybe both are evidence of "sekrit" butt-raiser pillow modification? :pilot:

Nele

all I can tell you is that when I sat in the real cockpit in the real Mig-23, I could not see very well forward.

nele,

I'll have to go with Typhoid on this one...pictures, especially external view pictures, have very little to do with what you see until you sit, and especially operate an aircraft in the cockpit seat.

FastCargo