Do as long as it must be! And thanks for your commitment!
Rgr that! :good:

Update again...

Here is one of the Mission Planning maps I am working with. All three planning maps that will go into the new terrain (I am hoping) will look this way. I noticed in the kmd mission editor the colors on the map don't look correct but in game the maps show perfectly.

planningmap2.jpg

Guest Saganuay82

So what was your procedure to make the planning map. Cause it would add to the game if you can see country borders when flying. Looks like Google Earth to me.

So what was your procedure to make the planning map. Cause it would add to the game if you can see country borders when flying. Looks like Google Earth to me.

It is google earth.

When flying it pulls from the terrain tile file not from the planning maps. As far as what I can tell there is no way to add the borders on that map. Perhaps someone else can shed more light on that subject.

Guest Saganuay82

No, you are correct, it is the tiles you are seeing in the inflight map. It would be great if it would show another user map cause you could add threat areas, AAA zones, coutry borders and such.

Version 1.4 of the Libya map is uploaded.

I am still working on version 2.0. I will be tweaking the campaign for it's final bits. releasing that then finishing up Libya map Version 2.0

Ok, I am ready... I think.... to do some basic alpha testing on this. I need just a couple volunteers for this. I will send you the link to download the campaign files.

Right now it is just set up as a USN campaign. I will prob have three or four people... if that many are interested... check things out for a couple weeks and give me some feedback. WHile this is going on I can focus on the Libya map updates. Thanks

Ok, I am ready... I think.... to do some basic alpha testing on this. I need just a couple volunteers for this. I will send you the link to download the campaign files.

Right now it is just set up as a USN campaign. I will prob have three or four people... if that many are interested... check things out for a couple weeks and give me some feedback. WHile this is going on I can focus on the Libya map updates. Thanks

Interested, I am! :yes:

I would be willing to test if you still need help.

I've already been flying the Lybia 1.4 terrain and have a couple of questions or have spotted a couple of things. :smile:

Just shoot me a pm with your findings on the map.

I will get you a link to download the Alpha of the campaign.

sure. I've already modified another campaign using the Libyan terrain to test out various carrier planes. As I finish up with the current batch I'd enjoy jumping into this one.

:good:

Just shoot me a pm with your findings on the map.

I will get you a link to download the Alpha of the campaign.

Done.

If {FL}Hausser, doesn't mind me updating folks a bit...it's still in testing.

I have been testing it for a few weeks. The campaign works, lots of strategic strike missions, but I think he wants to tweak the ground and air war a bit.

It's nice to have a campaign for the Lybia terrain, instead of only single missions. Thanks for your work!

Thank you for the update and thank you for all the work on this can't wait to fly.

THANK YOU :clapping:

Ok I am back from my three weeks away in Minnesota. Time to get back to work on this. Turtle has given me some good feedback I just need to get into working on it now. I will hopefully have some updates for this soon.

Welcome back, {FL}Hausser,

Is it starting to be winter in Minnesota? :smile:

Headed toward 90 degrees here in San Diego, with high winds again.

Let me know if there's anything you need me to check out. I'm continuing the campaigns I started, I'll keep you updated.

TurtleHawk